[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Galactic Gentrification through Interplanetary Rape I mean,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5867.jpg (141KB, 600x845px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5867.jpg
141KB, 600x845px
>Galactic Gentrification through Interplanetary Rape

I mean, you've gotta admit, it's a lot more original and fun than Death Star 2.0 and the various other flavors of Death Star in recent epic sci-fi fare.
>>
>>91891410
>Kurt will never play Snake for real
>>
the only thing I didn't like about this movie is that Ego turned out to be a jerk and Yondu up and died. I mean it worked really well but damn is there a timeline where biological dads don't turn out to be a total piece of shit? I just want Kurt and Chris to be happy.
>>
>>91891556
>biological dads don't turn out to be a total piece of shit

Those exist in entertainment media. Just primarily in flashbacks on account of said biological dads being dead in the present day.
>>
>>91891556
Well, Ego's always been a dick, glad they sticked to source material in that regard.
>>
>>91891410
All I want to know is this: does Ego's planet form have a beard?
>>
>>91891680
>ed to source material
They certainly fucking didn't.
>>
>>91891680
>Emperor Palpatine: Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle station.
>Ming the Merciless: Every thousand years, I test each life system in the Universe. I visit it with mysteries, earthquakes, unpredicted eclipses, strange craters in the wilderness... If these are taken as natural, I judge that system ignorant and harmless - I spare it. But if the Hand of Ming is recognized in these events, I judge that system dangerous to us. I call upon the great god Dyzan, and for his greater glory...and for our mutual pleasure...I destroy it utterly
>Unicron: For a time, I considered sparing your wretched little planet, Cybertron. But now, you shall witness... its DISMEMBERMENT!
>Khan: I've done far worse than kill you. I've hurt you. And I wish to go on... hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me, as you left her. Marooned for all eternity, in the center of a dead planet... buried alive. Buried alive.
>Skeletor: I am a part of the cosmos! Its energy flows... flows through me! Of what consequence are you now? This planet, these people, they are nothing to me! The universe is power - pure, unstoppable power! And I am that force, I am that power! KNEEL BEFORE YOUR MASTER!
>Ego: (wordlessly unzips fly)
>>
>>91891767
What did they change other than the human form?
>>
>>91891556
Yondu dead before the OG GotG reunion is bullshit. Also I can't imagine Gunn doing a film without Rookery and he's directing Vol 3
>>
>>91892664
Any descriptions/pics of those guys yet?
>>
File: Old-Snake-MGS4.jpg (35KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Old-Snake-MGS4.jpg
35KB, 800x450px
>>91891436
Who is Old Snake?
>>
>>91892682
I want to see Ego as a planet
>>
>>91892839
There's a shot of it in the movie. Fairly brief, though.
>>
If anything they did something similar to Maximum Security of all things with the Ego seeds developing into sentient blobs
>>
File: brother moon.jpg (116KB, 937x728px) Image search: [Google]
brother moon.jpg
116KB, 937x728px
>>91891410
>Death Star
I personally was expecting something along the lines of the Brethren Moon at least, and they couldn't deliver even that.
>>
>>91892850
Does he have a face and beard?
>>
>>91891436
Wait do you mean one of the Metal Gear snakes?
Or to do Snake Pliscan again?
Or for him to crawl on his belly and to hiss at people IRL???
>>
>>91893073
Yes. Basically just a big, glowing, rocky Kurt Russel face on the side of the planet.
>>
>>91892664
They could easily kill him off and still use him in Infinity war/GotG3, flashbacks, resurrection, clone, ect. nothing is impossible in the marvel uni.
>>
>>91893121
Except an R rating.
Cmooooon Marvel.
Give Gunn free reins to do an R rated. Let the creature from Slither have a cameo too.
>>
>>91893092
Why not all of them?
>>
>>91892664
Vance wasn't with them so it was instantly shit
>>
>>91891556
I really liked the way they handled Yondu's death, though. His sci-fi Hell's Angels funeral was a really good moment. The shot of Kraglin tearing up was very heartfelt.
>>
>>91893033
Don't be jealous just because Ego did what they were doing, but more efficiently
>>
>>91893416
I liked that they tried to fool you into thinking it would be a repeat of Quill saving Gamora, but it most pointedly wasn't. It just told us how they were more alike than either would care to admit
>>
>>91892850
How is this not getting the same reactions as Galactus being a cloud?
>>
>>91891410
Instead it went full anime with Instrumentality.
>>
>>91893569
1) It's not as bad as that, by a huge margin
2) No one cares about Ego. No one even knows who the fuck Ego is.
>>
>>91893861
Except people who read comics.
>>
>>91894166
Even then Ego's pretty obscure. Much moreso than Galactus.
>>
>>91891556
Ant-Man is a good dad.
>>
>>91892850
There's two or three shots, actually.
>>
>>91893569
Because he's still a living planet that features prominently as a location. Him manifesting as Kurt Russell (and briefly David Hasselhoff) is just to allow him to interact with the humanoid scale cast more directly. Galactus being a cloud was a completely pointless change for no reason other than being embarrassed by the comic book look.
>>
>>91894166
>who read Green Lantern.

fixed.
>>
>>91893861
I learned about him from a Monster Magnet song, at first I thought it was the same situation as Negasonic Teenage Warhead.
>>
File: What is that.jpg (21KB, 236x340px) Image search: [Google]
What is that.jpg
21KB, 236x340px
>>91893596
>Planetary wide hive mind concepts were invented by Eva
>What is Foundation, Ubik, and Childhood's End among dozens of others

CHOKE YOURSELF TO DEATH
>>
>>91893596
Eva didnt come up with that shit.
>>
>>91891902
Ego's speech about the sea is good.
>>
>>91893569
You clearly see his face. It is just not shoved down our thorats every time.
>>
>>91892850
3 shots actually, just came back watching it. pretty enjoyable.
>>
>>91891729
No, the planetary surface gains his trademark eyes and nose in two shots for the finale, but try as I might I couldn't make out the beard. Which is weird, because every other form he took had it. Even a face he made out of lightning/energy.
>>
>>91891436
You mean MGS Snake?
Cause Snake Plissken is the original Snake
>>
File: Mogo.jpg (556KB, 1280x2014px) Image search: [Google]
Mogo.jpg
556KB, 1280x2014px
>>91896315
lol
>>
>>91891556

Man that shit was obvious as fuck the minute Gunn said GoTG2 was about "Fathers."
>>
>>91891410
idk I thought it was kind of stupid, he had 0 motivation to do any of it. Like literally his reason was because he was bored.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.