[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/, how come you don't love me anywhere?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: jackie-estacado.jpg (91KB, 831x960px) Image search: [Google]
jackie-estacado.jpg
91KB, 831x960px
/co/, how come you don't love me anywhere?
>>
>>91891217
Still do.
>>
>>91891217
Because if you loved me back you'd die.
>>
>>91891217
Istill think you're pretty good, amybe someone could storytime someday, also what do you guys think of the game?
>>
>>91893393
I really enjoyed the second one despite being short.

I think I'd love the original if they ever released it on fucking PC
>>
Is reboot still being published?
>>
>>91891217
Dude, Ennis himself regrets having created you.
>>
The vidya gaems were decent, think I preferred the first one though.
>>
The first game was amazing in terms of storytelling, but the gameplay was pretty unrefined and mediocre.

The second game had brilliant gameplay but the tone and storytelling did a total 180 into silly over the top shit, without any of the original's emotion (even though they try to cram it in anyway).

I play the original for a good story, I play the second to have fun ripping and tearing.
>>
>>91893755
Source?
>>
>>91891217
I still do Jackie. What happens if a Darkness wielder has gay sex? Will he still die? If there was an ongoing I'd actually buy it.
>>
>>91893906
>>
File: swigetyswooty.jpg (7KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
swigetyswooty.jpg
7KB, 236x214px
Mike Patton voiced The Darkness in the game.
>>
>>91891217
Maybe not anywhere, but most of your orifices are good for a fucking.
>>
Loved the first game.
The second was trash.
Haven't read too many of the comics, but they seem cool. been meaning to buy some once I get spending money
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.