[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arrow:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: images (1).jpg (4KB, 276x182px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4KB, 276x182px
What did you guys think about the latest episode of arrow also when will Vigilante return?
>>
Didn't like the Helix thing from the start and I'm glad to see them go, especially since it literally blew up in Felicity's face.
>>
>>91891382
It was legit just a group of Felicity's with there shitty quips and le hacker powers. I'm worried though that the guy they rescued will be our season 6 big bad.
>>
>>91891064

I heard a rumour they're saving the Vigilante reveal for next season. I wouldn't really mind, shits gonna get hectic in a few episodes.
>>
>>91891417
But why? I was expecting Vigilante to come out of nowhere at one point to help out Ollie.
>>
>>91891413
Did they give his name? He could turn out to be The Thinker.
>>
Fucking trash, they're going back to season 3 levels of trash. Whoever wrote this episode should die of cancer
>>
Finale Spoilers:

Arrow
>Spoiler Oliver is publically outed as the Green Arrow and arrested

Flash
>Spoiler Barry stops Savatar from killing Iris...but dies in the fight. Final shot is Barry walking off with his mother to heaven/speed force
>>
>>91892752
Arrow is renewed though for season 6.

And why would it be only barry's mum why not dad?
>>
>>91891599

Its felicity's dad
>>
>>91891064
>What did you guys think about the latest episode of arrow

Meh
>also when will Vigilante return?

Next season
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-04-27-21h34m32s299.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-04-27-21h34m32s299.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
>>91891064
>latest episode of arrow
TWO FELICITYS ARE BETTER THAN ONE!
>>
>>91892752
Nice job covering up those spoilers m8
>>
anyone else skipping next week's episode?
>>
>>91894563
To miss a chance to laugh at Felicity being crippled again? I am going to enjoy it in more ways than one.
>>
>>91894412

she looks like amy poehler
>>
File: ebr katie willa 61.jpg (1MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
ebr katie willa 61.jpg
1MB, 2000x3000px
>>91894563
>skipping next week's episode?
No way. I only watch this show for Olicity.
>>
I'm glad Felicity triggers you little fuckfaces!
>>
>>91891413
Frantically tapping on tablets and keyboards to hack things continues to be hilarious.
>>
File: ebr C9fJOmPUQAENiAP.jpg large.jpg (474KB, 1165x830px) Image search: [Google]
ebr C9fJOmPUQAENiAP.jpg large.jpg
474KB, 1165x830px
>>91894950
>Feel the Hackforce between your fingers. Feel the electricity through the computer.
>Hack, Felicity, Hack!
>>
>>91891064
Enjoyed it
>>91891682
WOOOOOOOOOOOOAH
>>
Ollie using guns and the black mask is way cooler than the green arrow costume.
Why isnt he using the costume anyway?
>>
>>91891431
I kind of hope that at the end of the finale, Prometheus gets away from Green Hood Guy, only to get gunned down by Vigilante when he tries to make his getaway.
>>
>>91896380
Probably cause at this point in the show the Green Arrow is public enemy No. 1 of Star City or whatever cause of Chase so until that's resolved the GA won't be able to come back into light as a Hero. Personally I've been enjoying the break from Ollie in the GA costume and being a generic henchman in all black with a mask type thing. Refreshing.
>>
>>91892752
That's not how spoiler tags work, retard.
Fuck off
>>
>>91892955
>>91894456
>>91896829
>>91892752

I've got a spoiler for you guys : That guys just fucking around and those aren't real spoilers. It's just funny shitpost banter about the shows, surprise surprise.
>>
>>91896891
Still doesn't excuse the fact that he doesn't know how to spoilertag. If he was trying to go for bait spoilers, tagging them properly would have made them more believable and caught more fishes.
>>
>>91896917
You're missing the point. It wasn't bait. It was an obvious joke not meant to be taken as an actual spoiler. A blatant shit post.
>>
is felicity the stupidest person in the CW, outside of barry?
>>
>>91898178
>is felicity the stupidest person in the CW
No, the writers are.
>>
>>91894563
>that synopsis
>*those* scenes in the sizzle trailer
"yes"
>>
Who thought it was a good idea to make Prometheus Vigilante?

>>91892752
If this is true, Ollie's had his secret identity revealed almost as many times as Matt Murdock has.
>>
it was alright, I liked when Felicity got sad and Wild Dog continues to be a terrific character
bigger question is when will Human Target return? his episode was so fucking fun
>>
>>91898178
Abby on The 100 is the worst human on television
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.