[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwhile on Alternate Universe /co/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Meanwhile on the Alternate Universe /co/
(AKA Marvel are the ones who got their crap on lockdown, while DC goes to the crapper)
>>
>>91888554
Who the hell thought Superman selling his marriage to Darkseid was a good idea?
>>
>>91888735
Listen, a married Superman just doesn't work. It completely ruins the love triangle with Lois Lane and Lana Lang.
>>
>>91888760
But then they ruined Lana Lang by making her a villain and hating Clark, what's the point?
>>
> Bruce in a coma.
> Duke the new Batman.

Lame.
>>
>>91888768

DC's fucking up pretty bad, yeah, but at the very least Al Ewing's Challengers of the Unknown is pretty good. Even if he's forced to tie in with Geoff John's nonsense crossovers.
>>
>>91888554
How do you feel about Jane Foster becoming a Goddess with her and Thor doing the whole "Dating while being superheroes" thing?
I thought Thor Girl had a decent death and it makes sense for the hammer to be passed down to Jane. plus her and Thor have some neat chemistry
>>
>>91888832
>Even if he's forced to tie in with Geoff John's nonsense crossovers.

You mean Bendis, Geoff Johns is over at Marvel
>>
>>91888832
Fuck you, Batman running the Legion of Doom has been great so far, I can't believe I ever doubted Snyder.
>>
>>91888936

Fuck, you're right. I always get those guys mixed up ever since they worked on Justice League together.
>>
>>91888973
Bendis is the one with the full head of hair.
>>
File: GeoffLikes.gif (868KB, 200x179px) Image search: [Google]
GeoffLikes.gif
868KB, 200x179px
>>91889006
>>
>>91888823
this totally going to happen
>>
Who would have thought that letting Kelly write Harley Quinn and Deathstroke ongoing would have turned out so fantastic? I mean, sure, hella guest issues, personally I liked the silent issue that Teller wrote. I also really like how it mentioned Harley's twins from Duggan's run. Goddamm, I remember just a few years ago when Harley was a meme from Arkham games, been a pretty good time desu
>>
What's the point by killing John Irons, they introduces a new black character called Steelheart?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.