[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the better fusion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: Comic & Vidya villain fusions.jpg (307KB, 644x1134px) Image search: [Google]
Comic & Vidya villain fusions.jpg
307KB, 644x1134px
Who is the better fusion?
>>
Mumm-Ra x Skeletor.
>>
>>91887340
I have a soft spot for Sigma, but Shao-Seid is a cosmic entity cranked up to 22. Sigma's too smalltime and Ultron just doesn't do it for me.
>>
>>91887371
>sigma eventually caused a world cleansing apocalypse
>darkseid got punked by the new 52 justice league

I like Darkseid too but cmon
>>
File: xwYDtqQ (1).jpg (230KB, 618x533px) Image search: [Google]
xwYDtqQ (1).jpg
230KB, 618x533px
>>
>>91887396
Darkseid's ambitions are grander, though. And there was a time when he was a legitimate threat.
>>
>>91887340
So when do we get Heihachi(or Nightmare) crossed with...Malebolgia?
>>
Gotta go for Ultron Sigma.
>>
>>91887360
Fpbp
>>
>>91887422
Doom + Kang = Dang
>>
>>91887632
Doom + Kang

Do + ng

Dong
>>
>>91887340
I really like the design of Dark Khan
>>
>>91887698

Go back to bed, Dipper.
>>
>>91887720
Mabel knows exactly how much Dipper wants that mound, there's no spying required.
>>
>>91887340
I prefer the design of UltronĪ£
>>
>>91887425
Was. Sigma's pettiness makes him endearing in the way Reverse-Flash and Black Manta are.

Although maybe Darkseid will get rebirthed
>>
>>91887396
you know it was revealed/retconned that that Darkseid was just a fragment/avatar of the real darkseid that exists cosmically outside of the multiverse

its the same for all new gods/gods, there is an expression of them in (almost) every universe but they actually exist on a higher plane.

Kinda interesting if you think about it, an expression every superhero exists within their local multiverse too, which does indeed make them the fifth world (in a cosmic, hypertime sense) ala morrison.
>>
>>91887340
Shao-seid's design is super generic so Ultron Sigma by default
>>
>>91888035
I will never understand Morrisonfags. I mean, if I were gonna suck a guy's dick I don't think I'd go looking for an audience.
>>
>>91888111

>if I were gonna suck a guy's dick I don't think I'd go looking for an audience

And that's why you'll never make it on the gay party circuit, kiddo.
>>
Sigma and Ultron actually mesh pretty well when it comes to background and functionality. Darkseif and Shao Khan are just two random big villains slapped together. Even if they are cooler/stronger than Sigma and Ultron, the combination doesn't seem as well thought out.
>>
>>91888111
i aint a morrison fag, I just like his ideas about dc cosmology and Multiversity
>>
Dar'Khan looks like some random undead mook you'd mow through in a fantasy game. He doesn't inherit the cool aspects of ether party involved in the fusion.
I think Ultron Sigma could use a bit more Sigma in the combination, but it clearly represents both characters.
>>
>>91887340
I'll tell you what's not better, the motherfucking Yologarch.
>>
>>91887340
Ultron Sigma's design is a million times better than Dark Kahn's rather generic one. So he is.
>>
>>91887340
Ultron-Ī£ just looks like Ultron with some gold colored plates and purple lights. I mean I like the idea of those two fusing, it makes sense, but they could have done better than a recolored Ultron with Sigma's cape slapped on.
>>
File: ONSLAUGHT_001.jpg (176KB, 1130x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ONSLAUGHT_001.jpg
176KB, 1130x1600px
>>91887340
>>
>>91888341
If it weren't for the eyes, which aren't immediately apparent without Sigma's face, it just looks like Ultron got a tacky new outfit.

Still, it resembles Ultron. Darkahn doesn't look like Darkseid OR Shao Khan.
>>
>>91888394
True, only part of either of them I see in Darkahn's design is Shao Khan's mask.
>>
>>91888257
The fuck am I looking at here?
>>
>>91887340
Since Ultron Sigma is taking control of Asgard for some reason, I wonder why he doesn't have any aspect of the Destroyer armor in his design. Maybe that's saved for a final form we haven't seen yet?
>>
>>91888406
Which isn't a mask anymore.
>>
>>91887340
Darkhan looks like Doomsday or something. He's even naked? Needs a little more of both character's looks. Interesting concept but not a good looking fusion.

While the other actually looks like Ultron and Sigma combined.
>>
>>91888434
Dr. Doom/Loki/Ultron/Red Skull fusion from a virtual reality
>>
While Dar'Khan is pretty shit. I would like to see more of Shao Khan stuck in DC and Darkseid stuck in MK and the shit they do.
>>
>>91888150
It's even better when you realize that Ultron is based off of Pym's brain, and Wily might have turned into the Sigma virus. It's poetry in motion. Kahn and Seid don't have the same thing going on there.
>>
File: Red_She-Hulk.png (1MB, 1226x565px) Image search: [Google]
Red_She-Hulk.png
1MB, 1226x565px
>>91888434
A fusion of Doctor Doom, Loki, Red Skull, and Ultron.
>>
Wasn't Dar'kahn just a mindless monster? You figure it would breed some sinister mastermind.
>>
>>91888507
what part is red skull?
>>
>>91888520
You can't tell, but its "heart" is shaped like a swastika.
>>
File: kano.jpg (54KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kano.jpg
54KB, 1920x1080px
It's amusing to me how Capcom these days have to follow the example of the MK guys in some ways with the whole finally doing a story modes to their games after MK did it so well for us Gaijin

Sure, Capcom fighters have historically been better, but as an American I've always been
mildly annoyed by the smugness of devout MK haters from other parts of the world
>>
File: 5027763-y5.jpg (58KB, 500x181px) Image search: [Google]
5027763-y5.jpg
58KB, 500x181px
>>91888520
Well, the red on him had to come from somewhere.
>>
>>91888542
If you're just comparing it to Mortal Kombat, Capcom's focused on story elements in their own fighters.
If you are just talking crossovers, I wouldn't really say MK vs. DC is a great example to go by.
>>
>>91888581
>If you're just comparing it to Mortal Kombat, Capcom's focused on story elements in their own fighters.
Yeah but usually in a shitty/half assed way that's typical of Japanese fighting games, the whole cinematic story thing they did with SF V and apparently this game I guarantee wouldn't be a thing if the MK guys weren't doing that with the current MK and Injustice games, which make a lot more people wanna buy the games since it ads single player value and tons of people cant play fighters competitively
>If you are just talking crossovers, I wouldn't really say MK vs. DC is a great example to go by.
Nah that particular game was shit, both in terms of story and the game itself even by MK standards
>>
>>91888645
Well, I skipped SF V, so I can't really say.
>>
>>91888564
The rainbow flight trail was just odd
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.