[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he nothing wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

Did he nothing wrong?
>>
>>91887149
do you english?
>>
You can see his nipples and his pants are made of the same material.

This was an attempted arrest for public indecency gone wrong.
>>
>>91887149
He good boy
do no wrong
>>
>>91887196
then why did everyone treated him like a villain?
>>
I've never noticed until now, but the skulls on Toffee's shoulders have Diamonds and Spades on their cheeks. Hmmm
>>
>>91887160
Do you?
>>
File: toffee.png (346KB, 476x559px) Image search: [Google]
toffee.png
346KB, 476x559px
That incident was enough to set him on the straight and narrow and become a professional. From exhibitionist skull collector to card-carrying efficiency expert.

Moon did the right thing.
>>
>>91887149
He made game grumps..
>>
>>91887149
Wrong. He stole my heart and never called me back.

Why won't you look at me, senpai!!!!!
>>
File: American_Toffee.png (897KB, 1280x1148px) Image search: [Google]
American_Toffee.png
897KB, 1280x1148px
>>91887514
Yep, totally American Psycho meets Perry Mason. Damn you, Toffee!
>>
>>91887149
>Buff
>>91887514
>Scrawny
>>
File: arm.jpg (41KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
arm.jpg
41KB, 1024x576px
>>91887733
The suit, like the monster himself, is deceptive.
>>
>>91887149
He failed at one thing, just one and that was conciving Monstar. Since he failed, we only get standard cuck-Star instead of adorable Monstar.
>>
>>91887149
So which princesses do you think those skulls belong to?
>>
>>91887641
he's hot though
>>
>>91887149

He ruined Ludo's already shit life. Twice over.
>>
>>91887276
He's Spade Butterfly's son seeking his rightful place as heir to the Mewni throne.
>>
>>91890349
Wait who was diamond and spade?
>>
>>91892151
Moon and Eclipsa
>>
>wearing the skulls of Star's ancestors
I think he did something wrong there
>>
He wasn't in the show for an entire season after his disappearance and came back in another character's body.
>>
>>91887276
They are skulls of previous Butterfly princesses / queens.
>>
>>91887149
Yes. He lost to a little girl and lost a finger.
>>
So why did Toffee, as far as we know, surrender when all he lost was a single finger?
>>
>>91895986
Best answer I can give you is he was supposed to be an immortal being but Moon severing his finger for good demonstrated that she in fact had the capacity to actually, permanently kill him.
>>
>>91887149
Fun fact: my gut is 9 out of 10 times.
>>
>>91896248
This makes the most sense and is why he wanted the wand destroyed instead of trying to take it (although that didn't quite work out, and I really suspect what's happening now isn't going to turn out to be some convoluted plan but merely Toffee improvising).
>>
>>91894712
what if theyre Moons parents?
>>
>>91890349
Club is Ms. Heinous, right?
>>
>>91896327
Toffee probably found a way, if a convoluted and lengthy one, to absorb the wand magic into himself so he could become immune to it.
>>
>>91895986
Because Stars mom used The Darkest Spell, which was strong enough to nullify his regeneration ability. Without it, he knew he was fucked
>>
>>91895986
Maybe she was actually aiming for his head but he dodged it.
>>
>>91896468
he realized she could beat him
>>
>>91887149
What if toffee actualy a JOKER like in POKER?
>>
>>91887149
Whats his end game?
>>
>>91896421
That maybe explains why she constantly wears make-up.
>>
>>91887149
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DG97dAVZns
>>
>>91887149

Toffee is a good guy.

Mewni is evil.

That Independence Day stuff was quite obviously propaganda created by mewni royalty.

Monsters have been discriminated against for too long, and due to this Toffee used aggressive methods against moon and the magic council. Peaceful methods are only an option when the other side is willing to negotiate or are open to other ideas. Monsters face racism that's deeply integrated into the Mewni Culture, as 'Monster Love' is considered taboo/outlawed in Mewni. Even Eclipsa, a queen, had to leave.

Moon allowed Star to Date the son of 'the big guy', and it's pretty obvious that is meant to be this universes Satan (who's last name seems to be Lucitor). This shows Mewni has good relations with what is the equivalent of hell (called the Underworld, for goodness sake).

Good guys aren't associated with hell, or are friends with Satan.

Also, these bugs just look evil/unholy abominations.
>>
>>91899430
None of them are good
None of them are evil
All of them are good
All of them are evil
>>
>>91887427
Yes.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.