[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK, enough beating around the bush. Can we all admit these are,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (1MB, 2680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 2680x1020px
OK, enough beating around the bush. Can we all admit these are, by far, the most useless characters ever? I mean, it seems pretty risky when you make a blonde female character, doesn't it?

Everyone just let's admit that these girls serve no purpose whatsoever, they aren't even the slightest bit interesting, and they're just FUCKING USELESS. Feel free to say what you hate about these girls.
>>
>>91884597
>In this thread a bitter Starco and BBRae fan
>>
File: 1458953209527.png (566KB, 730x643px) Image search: [Google]
1458953209527.png
566KB, 730x643px
>literally the only good episodes in Star vs season 2 had Jackie in them in some capacity, and the worst ones were all principally just Star and Marco
What did Nefcy mean by this?
>>
>>91884769
Those two are a couple
>>
>>91884597
I don't know if I would say Terra was useless, but her powers didn't really bring anything new to the table.

Raven could move rocks with telekinesis, too, so she was just a redundant and unstable addition. It didn't help that she just immediately sells out the Titans because of one misunderstanding. Especially when Robin was going to make her a Titan in the first place.
>>
>>91884680
Listen, I'm just having trouble validating their existence. Like, what's their purpose? What influence do they even have?

I feel like shipping is part of the problem, but it is natural. I just don't get how it works like this.
>>
>>91884597
I like Jackie. Mellow doesn't mean no character. Also, she is the source of Star's suffering, so she does have a story purpose.
>>
>>91885161
Exactly. She was just redundant and useless. A failed GF for a main character. I'm surprised DC didn't write her out of existence, which I think is what they should have done.
>>
>>91885215
She's a skater, at most. That's all she does. Nothing else. No secrets, no hidden quirks. Nothing surprising or view-changing about her (unless her being a mermaid is true), and therefore is utterly useless
>>
>>91885296
She's been in like five episodes, she's not going to have a deep character. Also
>No secrets
She hid those piercings and there is the whole necklace thing
>no hidden quirks
Did you see Starcrushed? She's a goofball when she drops her guard. She literally tried to get Marco to read her mind.
Stop being a Jarco hater
>>
>>91885391
also she's a mermaid
>>
>>91885161
Cyborg and Starfire both have super strength and energy blasts. Does that make one of them redundant?

Terra could use her earth manipulation to cause earth quakes, mudslides, volcano eruptions.
And that was before her training with Slade at which point she could open fissures in the ground and crush people to death. And there were the golems she created with Slade's help.
>>
>>91885571
On her own, she could never do that. It was because of Slade she could do that. She has weak control over her powers, and doesn't get much development.

Her power is great, but her mentality is weak. And that why she fails so hard.
>>
>>91884597
They're all waifu material though, so not completely useless.
>>
>>91885391
Honestly, I couldn't even care who gets shipped with who at this point. I was actually hoping this is the one thing where the male MC gets with the girl that ISN'T an MC as well

But NO! That's the perfect formula. Best friends become best lovers, and they're both MCs! I actually liked Jarco, but it's clear it's not meant to happen. And that's just the icing on this thread here.
>>
>>91886586
Yeah, that's all they are. 'Cept people don't even like Lori and Terra that much. There's a literal shitton of Leni fanart and Raven fanart compared to these two.

Ergo, useless.
>>
>>91884769
that you have shit taste?
>>
>>91886544
The golems maybe not. But everything else was shit that she was doing without meaning to.

She literally just needed training
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.