[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please tell me why the season is mostly over yet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: aku3.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
aku3.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Can someone please tell me why the season is mostly over yet Aku has gotten a grand total of two short scenes not counting those phone cameos?
>>
>>91876021
Because everyone knows any extended Aku scenes will have his new voice grate on old fans.
>>
>>91876021
He actually didn't appear very much in comparison to Jack in the old seasons. There was just so many more episodes.
>>
>>91876021
You know how the last episode was Ashi redeeming herself?

Either the next episode or the one after is going to redeem Aku's absentee performance this season. The second he finds out Jack's lost his sword, by god you are going to see a rebirth of the SHOGUN OF SORROW that everyone knows and loves.
>>
>>91876021
Saving him for the end, and considering the final battle will be a two parter, they'll certainly make up for lost time.
>>
>>91876021
What's the problem? Aku didn't show up in most of the old episodes if you ever watched the original seasons.
>>
>>91876130
Would that be 9 and 10 together as the two parter, or 9 and then 10, which is a two parter by itself?
>>
>>91876021
So far, he has appeared with the same frequency as he did in the previous seasons.
>>
>>91876156
Because the old series was episodic (aside from I guess episodes with the Scotsman and the Emperor) and often had Jack getting into adventures that had nothing to do with Aku. Season 5 has a continuing storyline centered around defeating Aku. So it feels like he should be more of a presence, especially since this is the last we'll ever see of him.
>>
File: The Maxx.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
The Maxx.webm
3MB, 640x480px
Saving the best for last
>>
>>91876021
Mako's death really, REALLY killed the desire for more Aku scenes for the higher ups it seems.
>>
Aku isn't directly observing Jack like the last four seasons, as he's not intrested in Jack's quest knowing he can't go back in time which would ultimately destroy all his life's work since banishing him through the time portal. If he dies life just goes on as it always had, but his death has been prolonged for so long due to the non aging effect and his natural survival instinct that it's taken the fun out of killing him. He just wants it done and over with as he's pretty much won completely at this point with the Sword and Jack being the only thing keeping him completely worry free.
>>
File: jack.png (122KB, 274x541px) Image search: [Google]
jack.png
122KB, 274x541px
>>91876420
Plus if he ever found out that Jack was missing his sword right now, his immediate reaction would most likely be pic related, quickly followed by him gunning straight for Jack knowing that there's pretty much nothing stopping him.

Aku hasn't shown up much this season because right now him showing up would be an instant game over. The Scotsman's army getting literally rolled over by him is a preview of what to expect should he find out Jack has no way of hurting him at the moment.
>>
>>91876021

You know why. It isn't Mako.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.