[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A CABBAGE MORTY, BOOM, BIG REVEAL *BUUURP*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1493239008455.jpg (14KB, 348x231px) Image search: [Google]
1493239008455.jpg
14KB, 348x231px
I TURNED MYSELF INTO A CABBAGE MORTY, BOOM, BIG REVEAL *BUUURP* I'M CABBAGE RICK!!!
>>
>>91873722
Leaf it up to /co/ to never lettuce R&M fans enjoy the show.
>>
File: 1493188862823.jpg (54KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1493188862823.jpg
54KB, 630x630px
>>91873751
>>91873760
>>
File: rickddit.png (196KB, 736x1024px) Image search: [Google]
rickddit.png
196KB, 736x1024px
>>91873722
I TURNED MYSELF INTO A REDDIT MORTY, BOOM, BIG REVEAL *BUUURP* I'M REDDIT RICK!!!
>>
Which episode is this from?
>>
>>91874358
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
>>
Rick and Morty is an adult cartoon of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive theory faggotry and EDGINESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad. However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for edgy, pseudo-intellectual underageb& redditors who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The extremely flawed characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the portal, small, squiggly pupils, the whole science faggotry and everything about the R&M world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on depression, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average nu-male and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little nu-males and underageb& meme-spouters eat this shit right the fuck up. R&M is basically THE series to attract the most hated cartoon fanbase known to /co/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Rick and Morty threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.
>>
>Take something that happens Atleast 2 episode max

>Pretend that ithe show does this on occasion

This is some neo shitposting

>>91875508

Nice blog
>>
>>91875508
>TL;DR I'm super fucking autistic about stupid shit.
Gee, thanks anon.
>>
>>91875630
>being this new
/co/mblr everybody
>>
>>91875508
No, I like the show and think it can be quite clever at moments and just because you don't enjoy it (which is fine) it doesn't mean that it is my responsibility to regurgitate your opinion and yell at people who don't like it.

Personally, is the show perfect. Hell no. But, it has fun science fiction parodies, has witty epsiodes (see A Rickle in Time and Total Rickall), and I find it charming at points. I can see why you don't like and why you could find it irritating like with cringy Season 2 episodes like Get Shwifty and the reddit fanbase but I quite enjoy it.

>inb4 t. reddit
>>
Pickle God's not real, Pickle Morty.
>>
>4chan loves Rick and Morty
>it gets popular
>contrarian mentality kicks in
>hurr it's Reddit humor mainstream shit I liked it before it was popular durr
>>
>>91873722
>I TURNED THIS COFFEE CUP INTO A BUTT
>BRRAAAAAAAAAPPPP
>BRAP BRAAAP BRAP
>snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed
Seriously, how do R&M fans actually defend writing like this?
>>
>*BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRP* MORTY LOOK AT THIS
>Wh-wh-wh-wh-what is this website rick?
>IT'S CALLED *BURP* REDDIT, MORTY! IT'S A PLACE WHERE *BURP* INTELLECTUALS LIKE ME GO TO *BURP* DISCUSS THEORIES OF THE UNIVERSE
>B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but rick that doesn't seem v-v-v-very engaging
>BUT *BUUURP* MORTY LOOK AT THIS POST THAT *BURP* DISPROVES GOD AND USES A *BUUURP* FUNNY MEME TO ROAST HIM! I THINK I'LL *BUUURP* UPVOTE THAT BIIIIITCH
>oh geez oh geez rick
>HAHAHAHAHAHA WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB RIKKI TIKKI TAVI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow who wrote this shit?
>>
File: smartasme.jpg (50KB, 540x513px) Image search: [Google]
smartasme.jpg
50KB, 540x513px
>>91875508
i like this new copypasta
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.