[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The GotG Will Add A Bit Of Levity To Infinity War

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: gotg.png (3MB, 1886x796px) Image search: [Google]
gotg.png
3MB, 1886x796px
>‘The [Russo Brothers] were very encouraging of us to be ourselves, and we had the luxury of James Gunn writing for us in the movie as well so it was pretty easy, but just with them being so open-minded and not taking control of us, the freedom of being the Guardians Of The Galaxy, and I think it will make a great addition to the Avengers,’ said Bautista.

>‘And for the next Avengers movies they’re making it very dramatic and I think the Guardians, following their own sense of characters, will add a bit of levity, the little bit they can be a part of.’

Are you ready for the Guardians to fuck up the tone of Infinity War, /co/?
>>
>>91869214
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
quipsreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>91869214
Well thank god, after sitting through "The Road" of superhero movies aka Civil War I'm glad they're bringing in some levity for IW
>>
>>91869397
Nah, we all totally want Marvel to emulate D.C. and the tone of BvS... It's a route to instant cash.
>>
>>91869612
It made more than quippal bore
>>
File: 223.png (148KB, 296x314px) Image search: [Google]
223.png
148KB, 296x314px
So what 80s icon will Star Lord summon to be Thanos?

Luke Skywalker?
>>
>>91869612
>we
Who are you and why you care about their money? What kind of significance have the money they make?

Didnt suicide squad make more money than GoTG anyways? Are you suggesting we give Chris a COMEDY tattoo on his head?
>>
>>91869743
He lost his powers. So none.

I expect some neat songs. He'd probably get along pretty well with Iron Man since they both love old time rock and roll.
>>
So is Stan Lee a Watcher?
>>
>>91869844
Who are you and who have you permission to murder the English language?
>>
>>91870078
The watcher rumor is retarded.

Fox has the rights to the Watcher,
>>
>>91870549
I was at a screening just an hour and a half ago. Stan Lee appears as a former Federal Express worker (Civil War reference) on an asteroid, where he tells stories to three Watchers. Hydrocephalic heads, glowing eyes, blue capes -- all that stuff. They're seen twice in the movie. First time when Rocket, Yondu, Groot, and Kraglin swoosh by in a spaceship; second time when they ditch Stan Lee's character on the asteroid in one of the post-credits scenes. Stan Lee's character is never stated or suggested to be a Watcher, but nevertheless the Watchers themselves are now officially part of the MCU.
>>
>>91869214
To be honest, with the main villain of Infinity War being a genocidal Nihilist obsessed with death who destroys half the Universe I can imagine it getting a little dreary.
>>
>>91871052
I can confirm this, you can't really tell if Stan Lee is a watcher, but is he an alien ? You can ask yourself if he's the same dude that cameos in every Marvel movies.
>>
>>91871052
more references to any other fantastic four character?
>>
>>91869214
Oh boy! More unfunny jokes!
>LE PAC-MAN XXDDDD

Goddamnit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.