[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you gonna go see it? For the good of animation, this movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Are you gonna go see it?

For the good of animation, this movie needs to flop, and Sony Animation needs to go under. People wonder why animation isn't taken seriously. It's because shit like this that caters to the lowest common denominator gets made.
>>
I wouldn't mind another animated movies for adults but this will be the same "follow your dreams" and "there must be more to life" shit we've already seen a hundred times
>>
>>91868866
I'm going to see it WHEN it's released for free on the internet.Morbidly curious
>>
>>91869370
>if we've seen something in the past it's bad
>>
>>91868866
Yeah, everyone knows Popeye the Sailor is mature and gritty story telling for adults.
>>
>>91870853
Alright fuck you, I'm tired of the same thing over and over again, I don't dislike it, I'm just tired.
>>
My nieces are obsessed with this movie. Even though I hate it, it'll mean a lot to them if I go and take them to see it.
>>
>>91870853
it's gonna be bad because IT'S THE FUCKING EMOJI MOVIE
>>
>>91872661
HOW ? Only one trailer was released so far
>>
>>91872661
How old are they? If they're 10 or under, just tell them that the theatres are sold out. If they're 11 to 14, tell them no, and if they're 15+, ask them why they'd want to see such a shitty movie. It's so simple!
>>
File: IMG_2131.jpg (76KB, 753x1129px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2131.jpg
76KB, 753x1129px
>>91868866
HELLO
>>
>>91872765
A trailer, plus emoji-based McDonald's toys, plus their mom's phone has emojis on it. The emojis got them hooked, and the very idea of a movie has got them obsessed.

>>91872848
Both under 5. Telling them that the theaters are sold out is an ingenious idea, but I'd rather just go and take them so they can have fun.
>>
>>91870896
Popeye the Sailor would at least have spared us from painfully obvious attempts by out-of-touch executives to look like they relate to the youth of today.
>>
>>91873022
Please don't take them to see this
>>
File: 1483478268334.jpg (2MB, 3500x2333px) Image search: [Google]
1483478268334.jpg
2MB, 3500x2333px
>>91875964
I'm as autistic as the next guy but please, grow up.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.