[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>current year >not knowing Killer Frost is one of the Endless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: costanza frost.jpg (110KB, 616x552px) Image search: [Google]
costanza frost.jpg
110KB, 616x552px
>current year
>not knowing Killer Frost is one of the Endless

I seriously hope you people don't do this.
>>
What's an endless, and what book are their exploits detailed in?
>>
>>91867671
>What's an endless
Get out.
>>
>>91867671
Sandman.

>The Endless(Destiny,Death,Dream,Destruction,Desire,Despair, andDelirium) are a group of fictional beings appearing inAmerican comic bookspublished byDC ComicsimprintVertigo. The characters embody powerful forces or aspects of the universe in the comic book seriesThe Sandman, byNeil Gaiman. They have existed since the dawn of time and are thought to be among the most powerful beings in the universe.They are distinct from and supposedly more powerful than most gods.Dreamis theprotagonistofThe Sandmanseries, but all of the Endless play major roles.

Killer Frost is officially more powerful than a god.
>>
File: 1481072946328.gif (1MB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
1481072946328.gif
1MB, 264x264px
>>91867607
Hey, i know you...
>>
>>91867895
Oh ok, those guys.

>Killer Frost

Wait... what?
>>
>>91868030
In a preview for an upcoming book, we see a panel where Killer Frost is coming face to face with Destiny, who, while talking to her, calls her sister.

One guy has decided this is an epic new meme.
>>
File: 7a7.png (63KB, 680x1293px) Image search: [Google]
7a7.png
63KB, 680x1293px
>>91867987
>>91867607
>>
File: 1493165291160.jpg (25KB, 480x554px) Image search: [Google]
1493165291160.jpg
25KB, 480x554px
>>91867607
>OP gets range banned for spamming his shitty pepe meme everyday
>I know I'll do the same thing but with a different image macro!!

Pathetic as fuck
>>
>>91867607
Wait what? Is she suppose to be delirem
>>
>>91868762
Death most likely. All we know is that she's definitely Destiny's sister.

There's a story from the 80s that shows Killer Frost is some kind of bodyhopping virus so people are thinking that she's some kind of fragment of Death.
>>
>>91868835
>There's a story from the 80s that shows Killer Frost is some kind of bodyhopping virus
That and her design pretty much scream Delirium. Delirium really seems like the only endless that could fit, seeing as she's more or less absent from her role and just randomly ends up places, and being a mind hopping virus fits her far better than death. Death of the Endless is always set up to be pretty absolute and resolute, Delirium has subplots about ending up places she shouldn't with little sense of what's going on.
>>
File: 2868821-would_be_death_promo.jpg (84KB, 491x764px) Image search: [Google]
2868821-would_be_death_promo.jpg
84KB, 491x764px
>>91869348
I dunno if Delirium really fits, especially considering her powers. Killer Frost seems more like a Death Avatar since her powers work by completely destroying energy.

Thematically Delirium doesn't work unless they tie her back to Crystal and Louise's insanity, but as far as we've seen Caitlin is totally sane.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.