[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good morning students.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

My name is Victor Von Doom and I am your new Defence Against the Dark Arts professor.

What? I'm a good guy now!
>>
You're going to be one of those teachers that's all like "You need to embrace the darkness to fight it" and a month later all the kids are going to be shadow zombies.
>>
What are you talking about? Embrace darkness? That's stupid.

No Doom beats the crap out of the darkness and make it his bitch.
>>
what's that potter? you say Lord Voldemort is back? ok, hold on while I make sure it's not one of my robot duplicates again.
>>
>>91865556
Why they couldnt use Reed Richards?
>>
>>91867313

Reed doesn't do magic.
>>
>>91865556
Are you sure we should be following you into hell while you confront this Mephisto character?
>>
>>91866225
This.

Darkness embraces Doom
>>
>>91865585
oh sure, the chink sparkle vampire gets a free pass
the girl who is just a fake soul made of evil put into a gothic lolita realdoll gets a free pass
the unseelie kid who the previous girl ripped a chunk of her soul out and turned into a demonic box-cutter gets a free pass
but shadow zombies is where you draw the line? really? wow
>>
>>91867330
Extra credit to whom ever finds Professor Doom's mother first.
>>
Doom is a fucking PUNK.

Everyone talks about how horrible a villain he is, yet every damn one of his reads, at least the ones that I've seen or been suggested to see by /co/, depict him as more of a fucking antihero than an actual villain.

Joker -- Killed Jason Todd, paralyzed Barbara, killed Sarah, etc.

Magneto -- Ripped Wolverine's fucking skeleton out

Green Goblin -- Killed Gwen Stacy, all of the psychological damage to his own fucking son

Doom -- The nigga delivered Reed Richards' child.

His big "act of villainy" there was just NAMING THE GIRL. Sure, you can toss out the whole "oh well he was proving that he could do something that Richards couldn't, he could help his family when Richards could not", or the bs "Oh well he's a classy motherfucker dohoho/he's an honorable villain" crap out there, but when it comes down to it, Doom hasn't done SHIT.

That all being said, Doom crying at 9/11 wasn't any sort of break in character or anything to me. Hell, I would even go as far to say that it was entirely IN character.
>>
>>91867386
I saw your mother dating Reed Richards the other day though.
>>
>>91867398
Doom wants to rule the world with an iron fist.
>>
>>91867398
you left out the time Gobbie not only convinced the president to put him in charge of the avengers, but then went and invaded asgard in the name of america
>>
>>91867348
I have no idea what any of those are referencing.
>>
>>91867398
There was that one time he sold his ex-girlfriend's soul to demons in exchange for magical power then abandoned Franklin and Valeria in Hell. Plus it's been shown several times that Doom's rhetoric is nothing more than self-aggrandizing bluster as he finds the ruling part of leading a country boring and delegates the actual responsibility of governance on others while he plots and schemes against Richards.
>>
>>91868284

Jubilee, Magik, and Sprite.
>>
>>91867398
Depends on the writer.
Some like to picture him as a noble demon character, basically lawful evil.

Others write him as a complete monster willing to do anything for the sake of pride.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.