[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hanzuki

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0872.jpg (19KB, 304x166px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0872.jpg
19KB, 304x166px
Does anyone care about this show? After watching the first few episodes, I really like the animation and style, but it seems a bit simplistic. Maybe it will become more interesting as the show progresses.
>>
>>91863945

The way they are in such a little moon (asteroid sized) and the fact there is just a couple of characters that actually speak at most each episode make it seem very claustrophobic.

They should make her go to other moons and shit, like far away places.
>>
>>91863945
What is that? Some Nick Jr. shit?
>>
File: 1489639814885.png (128KB, 900x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1489639814885.png
128KB, 900x1100px
>>91863945
>Does anyone care about this show?
There's a "sizable" enough fanbase of around 30 people, but because episodes don't really come out on a consistent schedule (or rather, the consistent schedule is almost literally "once in a blue moon") threads in between episode releases are few from what I've seen.

>it seems a bit simplistic. Maybe it will become more interesting as the show progresses.
If you've only seen the first episodes, then I can tell you that it does get a bit more complex with the introduction of characters and a bit more focus on the somewhat darker happenings.
>>
File: 1468106933491.png (124KB, 900x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1468106933491.png
124KB, 900x1100px
>>91864073
It's Hasbro's newest franchise/merchandise cashcow about a "Moonflower" that protects her moon through the power of her moods from a "big bad" dark cloud that voids moons of their life. At the moment it's only really on Youtube, I think.

"Where to watch" links for newcomers.
>Episodes 1-18 on YouTube, official release:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD3ooMwH69A

>Episode 19, leaked:
https://mega.nz/#!VthwRL5R!-OYUBTq-A739-g__wY84IaO2iYO2iHCj8-2TVg1e3es

>Official App, let's you watch what's on Youtube
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hasbro.hanazukiapp
>>
I like it quite a bit. It's very cute, and I actually like the writing in most of the episodes. I figured I'd hate it, but I found myself just enjoying the adorable simplicity. For its intended audience of preteen girls, it's also not even close to as overwhelmingly girly as you'd imagine, unlike horses. It's just... Cute.

The moonflowers are quite fun to draw, too. Hasbro struck gold when they purchased the property and adapted it for a show and merch.

>>91864011
>They should make her go to other moons and shit, like far away places.

That looks to be the direction they're going, actually. In the latest episodes, Hanazuki is on another moon and will meet its moonflower in the next batch of episodes. And apparently, the current planned 27 episodes are only for a "season 1," so it may be a running theme going forward.
>>
>>91864255
>There's a "sizable" enough fanbase of around 30 people

I've definitely noticed the lack of publicity, especially considering how nice it looks. I've only see a couple mentions dispersed in YouTube comment sections.

> it does get a bit more complex with the introduction of characters and a bit more focus on the somewhat darker happening

Well that's good, I can handle cutesy show but they're much better with a little bite.
>>
File: 1484956869464.jpg (132KB, 800x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1484956869464.jpg
132KB, 800x1028px
Just gonna
>Hanazuki Book Of Treasures

>Hanazuki is a spirited moonflower who, with the help of Little Dreamer and the Hemkas, uses her powers to grow a magical treasure garden and bring beauty and harmony to her small world. As Hanazuki expresses herself, color reflects her many moods: happy, wacky, sad, adventurous, creative, etc. Over time she discovers that she holds the key to protecting the greater universe from the evil dark forces that threaten to take away its beauty and diversity.
>>
Waiting for feet anon
>>
>>91865161
>I've definitely noticed the lack of publicity
You're not the only one, though someone in the last thread there was on the show made a good point: You're probably not seeing it because you're not the targeted demographic.

The episodes certainly aren't barren of attention, most having at least a few hundred thousand views and a select few having a couple million. Not technicolor horse levels of popular obviously, but they're clearly reaching an audience.

I really think it'd help if they had staggered the episodes instead of going for a bomb format, though I do understand the reasoning. And maybe given it its own channel rather than having it on Hasbro's primary channel. Can't very well subscribe to the channel since they shove out like a dozen videos a day that most people really don't give a shit about. And when they finally release new episodes, they also release all of the versions with different languages too, so your subscription page is just a Goddamn mess.
>>
>>91865359
>I really think it'd help if they had staggered the episodes instead of going for a bomb format

Good point, that type of release schedule can kill most shows imo.
>>
>>91863945
The first bomb got me interesting
The second bomb killed interest

I don't know why, something about the second bomb just really seemed to kill the show for me.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-26-17-12-09.jpg (273KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-26-17-12-09.jpg
273KB, 1280x720px
How's everyone's Hanazuki terraforming simulator going? I got my first hat for sexy hemka.
>>
File: 1492748934005.png (308KB, 980x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1492748934005.png
308KB, 980x1060px
>>91863945
I like it, but so far, show is plagued by lack of release schedule (they put up new episodes literally once in a blue moon) and advertising.
Also, I hope that best moonflower wasn't dropped and will actually be redeemed. Kia is too good to be a full on bitch
>>
>>91866113
I got more fruit and gems that I know what to do with so I guess pretty good.
Also best hemka with best hat.
>>
>>91866283
The trees she stole will fucking die, and finally will learn a lesson.

Hana will be there to pick up the pieces.
>>
File: 1492742428893.png (377KB, 877x910px) Image search: [Google]
1492742428893.png
377KB, 877x910px
>>91866844
>Hana will be there to pick up the pieces.
as long as it leads to awkward Les Bien romance
>>
File: IMG_0871.jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0871.jpg
42KB, 480x360px
>>91867034
I wish
>>
>>91866844
>Hana will be there to pick up the pieces.
Like she always does on the moon.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.