[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Darkseid gets the Infinity Gauntlet and all stones and they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 4844516-0686844327-b63e2[1].jpg (114KB, 800x638px) Image search: [Google]
4844516-0686844327-b63e2[1].jpg
114KB, 800x638px
>Darkseid gets the Infinity Gauntlet and all stones and they work in his universe
>Thanos gets the Omega effect and the Antilife Equation and they work in his universe

Who's more overpowered? Are they better than their original owners? What if they switch universes?
>>
>>91856296

Darkseid with the Infinity Gauntlet is more powerful. It literally makes you omnipotent.

Anti-life equation just enslaves all life to your will, it doesn't work on dead things for example (like Frankenstein).
>>
The Omega Effect is the exact opposite of what Thanos wants. It's the Death that is Life. Thanos wants the Death that is Death.
>>
Infinity Gauntlet is still universe limited, Anti-Life crosses the multiverse
>>
>>91857677
>and they work in his universe

Reading comprehension and (you) don't go together.
>>
>>91856296
Thanos beat GL with his yellow gloves
>>
>>91856296

SAME

FUCKING

CHARACTER
>>
>>91857711
I'm saying anyone who had Anti-Life could rule the multiverse, because of that Thanos would win.
Darkseids local universe is Earth-51 meaning that the Infinity Gauntlet would only work there, not New Earth/Earth-0
>>
>>91857749
Know how I know that you're a casual?
>>
>>91857749
THANOS

IS

A

METRON

RIPOFF

YOU

CASUAL
>>
>>91857628
>Thanos wants the Death that is that ass.
>>
>>91856296

Well darkseid is still a multiversal being/force even without anti-life.

So base power levels have DarkSeid by a fucking mile.

Infinity gauntlet could do what antilife could do in one universe. Easy enough to enslave with the mind gem. Omega Effect could be replicated by the reality gem.

On top of that, DarkSeid, being a multiversal being, Might be able to share his gauntlet across all universes somehow, or at least use the gauntlet to find the thing that would let him do that.

I think this just isn't an even matchup OP.

Darkseid 10/10 for being OP.

Thanos 10/10 for being more interesting.
>>
File: batman punching a grunt.jpg (3MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
batman punching a grunt.jpg
3MB, 3975x3056px
>>91857975
>Well darkseid is still a multiversal being/force even without anti-life.
>So base power levels have DarkSeid by a fucking mile.
And he still loses to Superman and Batman.
>>
>>91858003

Friendly reminder that Darkseid went across multiple universes killing their Supermen and stitching together his own obedient version.
>>
>>91858022
And yet the universe is still filled with Supermen as shown in Superdad's book.
>>
>>91856296
How do people not know these characters and their motivations?
Darkseid wants to be evil and subjugate the universe, the Anti-Life Equation is perfect for that, so that's what he wants.
Thanos is an insane nihilist who is infatuated with Death and Oblivion, moreso Oblivion these days, the Anti-Life Equation isn't going to let him feed the multiverse to nothingness.
It's worthless to him.
If Thanos only wanted to enslave the minds of the universe all he would have needed was the Mind Gem, but he wanted all the Infinity Gems so he could end all things.
It's not even a contest who's more dangerous or what's the more destructive weapon.
But this hypothetical undermines one character while granting the other an excess of ability for their purposes.
>>
>>91858022
>>91858003
That was a fragment of Darkseid according to Multiversity and Darkseid still kicked his ass. All of the New52 Darkseid was like a fragment of the strength of KirbySeid
>>
File: meh.jpg (6KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
6KB, 250x246px
>>91856296
>ifunny watermark

You didn't even bother to crop it, you're a humongous faggot.
>>
>>91857861
SAID

THE

MAN

WITH

NO

TASTE
>>
>>91856296

>Who's more overpowered?

Saitama.
>>
>>91858003

You should actually read that issue. Batman got in that one punch and ran like fuck and Darkseid just looked mildly annoyed
>>
>>91857749
No man, Darkseid's mini skirt is way lewder than whatever the other guy's wearing.
>>
>>91857749
i mean their made by the same guy, and i give Kirby enough credit to know how to handle the "what if i take this character and put him in a different setting" trope
and low and behold they turn into very different being with different motivations and personalities
>>
>>91856296
Why the fuck would Thanos want a math problem? The gloves can easily grant you the queer eye AND the anti life equation
>>
>>91859672
>i mean their made by the same guy

Easy to think so, huh? But Thanos was created by Jim Starlin.
>>
>>91857567
The infinite gauntlet is a toy that only works on one universe, omnipotent my ass. The anti-life is a concept.
>>
>>91858003
Superman and batman are archetypes of superheroism. They are beyond any hero in marvel.
>>
>>91859672
Jim Starlin created Thanos in a random off issue of Iron Man.
>>
>>91858120
Darkseid doesn't want to enslave anyone, he wants to destroy the very same idea of free will. It's not mind control, it's having control over where electrons go, etc. Everything becomes darkseid.
>>
>>91857895
How would Thanos react to Death of the Endless?
>>
>>91863259
>How would Thanos react to Death of the Endless?

From what I gather, that's the one he's madly in love with.
>>
File: Thanos and waifu.jpg (323KB, 972x1502px) Image search: [Google]
Thanos and waifu.jpg
323KB, 972x1502px
>>91863283
No because Death of the Endless is a DC character and Thanos is from Marvel.
>>
Gauntlet is more destructive even if it's limited to 1 universe. Anti-Monitor had the equation during Darkseid Wars and still had trouble beating Darkseid.
>>
>>91863467
Darkseid war isn't Canon.
Only good stories are Canon and Darkseid war was shit
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.