[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: Fuckman.jpg (35KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
Fuckman.jpg
35KB, 490x490px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
communication with his dad
>>
>>91853686
He's a goof.
>>
He was a horny bastard.
>>
>>91853723
But at least when Goofy messes up, it's funny.

When Max messes up in the Goofy movie, he's just a fuckin doofus who doesn't want to have any fun with his Dad.
>>
He was a teenager in the midst of typical angst. Honestly nothing too out of the ordinary.
>>
>>91853872
this, I was an angsty teenager too. I always wanted to be alone when my dad would ask me to hang out.
>>
>>91853686

I haven't watched the movies or the cartoon in YEARS, but is the majority of Max's character his embarrassment over his dad Goofy?

I mean it's even a problem for him in one of those newer Christmas movies where he looks older than he did in the second Goofy Movie.

This thread showed up just in time.
I was just thinking about this.
>>
File: goof-troop-the-force-awakens.jpg (758KB, 795x6624px) Image search: [Google]
goof-troop-the-force-awakens.jpg
758KB, 795x6624px
>>91853686
He turns to the dark side
>>
>>91854101
The girl in that short > Roxanne

No contest.
>>
>>91853686
He was a teenager, I know you're not that old yet but you'll learn first hand pretty soon.
>>
>>91853686
he chose hoes over bros

not cool man
>>
>>91853872
>>91854076
M8 even as a teenager I understood my Dad just wanted me to have a good time and was trying his best.
>>
>>91853686
He was an angsty teenager.
>>
File: maxgoofandgirlfriend.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
maxgoofandgirlfriend.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>91854134
>>
>>91854272

>tfw I didn't have a nice Dad who wanted hang out with me
>>
>goofy managed to fuck somebody to make Max

Imagine what that sex must have been like. Goofy trying to put on a condom and ending up with it wrapped around his body 3 times and knotted somehow. Tries to take off his pants and falls on his face... repeatedly. Tries to take off her bra but ends up wearing it himself. Tries to stick in his dick but it ends up in every hole except the one he intends.

Its no wonder Max's mom is dead. She probably offed herself.
>>
File: gooftroop.png (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gooftroop.png
70KB, 500x500px
>>91854722
>Goofy is approaching climax
>Literally everything he has done up to this point has been horribly non-sexy
>"AHYUK, Here comes the big finish!"
>Twirls himself around, causing his dick to cartoonishly twist while still staying in her vagina
>He stops, and his dick drills into the girl he's fucking
>Instant and simultaneous climax
>Goofy screams "AAAAHOOHOOHOOIE" as his seed is sprayed throughout this poor girl's entire uterus
>"Gawrsh, ah didn't hurt ya, did I?"
>Girl can't walk for a week straight
>Max is born 9 months later
>>
>>91854132

>that DAAAAHHOOOHOOHOWEEE

MAXIMUM KEK
>>
something about her voice that ultimately killed her.
>>
I think the problem was his father. He was just raised a little goofy.
>>
>>91854919
kek
>>
>>91853706

FPBP
>>
>>91853686

He was not very popular at school (until after his Powerline stunt). He had a crush on a girl who, for all he knew, did not even know he existed until the moment he accidentally bumped into her. And he had a father who, despite being a loving parent, was an accident-prone goofball that was bound to embarass him at some point, which in turn made Max try to avoid being around him and such.

In short: He was a teenager.

Bets on whether he and Roxanne fucked before Max went to college?
>>
Mickey banged him as a toddler.
>>
Someone post that one picture where Goofy beat Goku on Namek.
Chris Sabat recently tweeted about that and considers it canon.
>>
>>91854919
Jesus anon
>>
>>91853686
They'd been laughing, at him, since he could remember.
>>
>>91853686
He's a teenager.
>>
File: tumblr_o1molzUHW91v3zipgo4_1280.png (689KB, 1280x790px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1molzUHW91v3zipgo4_1280.png
689KB, 1280x790px
>>91853686
He was so fucking hot. Holy fuck
>>
>>91861547
:^)
>>
Nobody likes being infantilized by their parent... let alone some goofy retard oblivious to personal space and so hung up on his abandonment issues that he can't just chill the fuck out long enough to let his son get his dick wet.
>>
he blames his father for his social awkwardness
>>
>>91854722
>>91854919
This should be a how to cartoon
>>
He didn't pick Stacey
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.