[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thingken of time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: vlcsnap-2017-04-03-02h37m29s128.png (925KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-04-03-02h37m29s128.png
925KB, 1920x800px
thingken of time
>>
I actually kinda sympathized with these guys. I get it, they're murderers and deluded, but they legitimately thought they could make a world free from death. It's naiive, but admirable.
>>
>>91846943
This is why you lock up your forbidden rituals in a pocket dimension. Don't leave that shit in the library.
>>
>>91847053

He's even more of a dick in the deleted scenes.

There's an extended version of the bit when they first do the ritual to contact Dormammu and get the forehead scars where one of his disciples apparently doesn't believe hard enough and doesn't get the mark, so he just murders him.
>>
>>91847232

I'd glad that they decided that scene had to go instead of the cringy Beyonce scene.

Marvel ALWAYS deletes the wrong shit.
>>
>>91848024
everyone was laughing in my theater during that scene, makes sense why Doctor Strange is so highly rated too
>>
>>91848024
>>91848052
>Everyone was laughing

How? I get that humour is subjective, and I fucking hate the "Le x xDDD" meme that /co/ and other boards push when it comes to normie humour, it looks bitter and pathetic. But that joke dragged for a freaking minute, it was awkward and not in a good way. I just can't wrap my head around it.
>>
>>91848125
The book grabbing scene or Strange listing one name artists?
>>
>>91848125
that's because a sign of autism is lacking empathy or the ability to understand other's emotions
>>
>>91848232
le autism meme
>>
>>91848125
Pretty sure the point of the first part of the joke ends with the "Did they work for you?" punchline. You were supposed to laugh at Wong sandbagging Strange's terrible attempts at jokes.

Granted, this is undermined later by having Wong actually listening to Beyonce, but I took that as him going back and looking up all the names Stephen was dropping.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.