[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The source is long gone. But one day during the recording of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 656402-6569596-itchy_charlie530.jpg (259KB, 530x407px) Image search: [Google]
656402-6569596-itchy_charlie530.jpg
259KB, 530x407px
The source is long gone. But one day during the recording of All Dogs Go To Heaven, Burt Reynolds was in a bad mood. Dom DeLuise goes up to him and tells him "Cheer up Burt. Don't be an asshole." Everyone in the recording studio starts laughing including Don Bluth and Gary Goldman.

Based Dom. RIP.

Let's talk about the three movies and the tv show.
>>
>>91846757
Ann Marie's actress was shot in her sleep by her father then her and her mother's corpses set on fire.
>>
In all seriousness though I like the first movie. The hell sequence is trippy.
>>
File: FUUUUUCK.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
FUUUUUCK.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>>91846825
Oh my god you fucking people post this in every Bluth/Barsi thread, like you are going to redpill people on Bluth but you always neglect to mention how informed the crew was about her abuse or anything relevant to the situation other than "OMG SHE DIED SO SAD SHE USED TO BE CUTE"

Tl;dr parents were pumping her full of hormones. Anon is a virtue signaling cunt and made you tell the full story because it isn't posted in every god damn thread about these movies.
>>
Long before there was an official DVD release in my country I remember my mom hunting high and low to find a copy of the first movie on VHS for Christmas. For 7 year old me it was well worth it, probably would've liked the sequel too if I knew it existed. Haven’t seen it in at least 15 years, wonder how well it holds up.
The TV series looks interesting too - any decent uploads of it anywhere?
>>
>>91846966
>>
Do you think Barsi and Jon Benet are in heaven and run some kind of detective agency where they uncover the sins that God Himself cannot see?
>>
>>91847267
Yes.
>>
>>91846825
what the fuck is with bluth and people murdering the actresses in his movies.
>>
>>91847515
Who were the others?
>>
>>91847809
Mrs. Brisby's VA committed suicide.
>>
>>91847809
>>
File: 1467390057441.png (16KB, 614x620px) Image search: [Google]
1467390057441.png
16KB, 614x620px
>>91848146
>>91847809
>mfw i realized just now they have the same VA
FUCK
she was too precious
>>
There were a bunch of Bluth movies on a while back and I finally saw this all the way through. Didn't like it as much as I did NIMH and I wasn't able to catch any of the American Tail movies so they aren't fresh enough in my mind to compare but it was plenty enjoyable. I also caught a second or two of NIMH 2 which was more than I could stomach.
>>
>>91846757
the first movie was kinda good, nice animation, quality VA, passable story

the sequels, direct to dvd and tv show is when it started to get weird

the sequel just ignored all the events that happened in the first movie and only took the main characters names and looks, not even their personalities are the same, then the rest of the material was based only on the canon events of the sequel

the tv show wasnt even that bad really
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.