[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this starkino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1470657457861.png (353KB, 367x517px) Image search: [Google]
1470657457861.png
353KB, 367x517px
is this starkino?
>>
>>91842512

It was designated non-canon even before the great EU purge.

So no, it was always seen as shit, almost as soon as it had been finished.
>>
>>91842586
>Lucas doesn't like it
>So it's shit

>>91842512
It's pretty good, but it was written before everything was written for episode III, so some things clash directly with established canon, and it has a very exaggerated feel to it, hence why some people choose to see it as legends told about that period, by people who weren't there.
>>
>>91842512
I liked CW because it fit into the chronology of the films better, but I like TCW too because of there being more content and world building.
>>
>>91842586

>canonicity = quality

By what virtue?
>>
>>91842991
>I liked CW because it fit into the chronology of the films better.
Yup, my only complaint is that the clobes are treated like garbage except for the elite ones.

With that said the action in this looks amazing, the fights in TCW and Rebels are so dull to look like
>>
>>91843054
*clones
>>
>>91842512
That thing was made by Genndy, it is the best Star Wars cartoon ever.
>>
>>91842512
Nope. Genndy does some neat action scenes but for the most part it was really dull and the designs were garbage. Worth watching but you're not actually going to remember more than two segments.

Also everyone always jacks off over Grievous even though it's the most childish thing in the entire franchise. It's even stupider than Vader being a "badass" and killing all those people in Rogue One.
>>
>>91842586

>it was always seen as shit,

By who exactly?
>>
File: 1473648449068.gif (2MB, 335x237px) Image search: [Google]
1473648449068.gif
2MB, 335x237px
>>91843210
>It's even stupider than Vader being a "badass" and killing all those people in Rogue One.
>>
>>91842991
Jedi flying around like DBZ characters and Grievous being OP as fuck fits the chronology of the films better?
>>
>>91843226

Everyone in charge of Star Wars media?

It was designated non-canon 3 years after it was made. LucasFilm was in an awful hurry to sweep it under the rug and forget about it.
>>
>>91842512
Liked the animation. Watched all of it twice over the past few years but don't remember shit.

>>91843210
This.
>>
>>91843210
>Also everyone always jacks off over Grievous even though it's the most childish thing in the entire franchise. It's even stupider than Vader being a "badass" and killing all those people in Rogue One.
It's no different than an entire generation of idiots creaming their pants over Boba Fett, except he never actually did anything, just to die 5 minutes later.
>>
>>91842512
My head canon was always that the first volume took place in the first 2 weeks of the war
>>
>>91842512
It was mindblowing when it was released. Excellent aesthetics, seeing the teasers on CN left you hungry for it. almost everything in it is great. If there's one thing it'd fault it for it would be force power creep, but that's very common on the EU of the era and even Georgie did some of his own in TCW

Some day lucas was jealous / triggered and made grievous job because of it
>>
>>91843265
Not because it was bad, but because there was more money in releasing comic series and books that covered that period than in sticking to this continuity. Then TCW happened.
>>
>>91843415
No, Genndy was only given concept art and a vague character description to work off of for Greivous.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.