[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How happy would you be if the Marvel Universe was whole again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1488563996729.jpg (118KB, 877x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488563996729.jpg
118KB, 877x500px
How happy would you be if the Marvel Universe was whole again with new F4, better X-Men etc?
>>
>>91840104
Under the mouse?
Fuck no.
>>
It would be nice but the problem is still bad writers and good writers not operating at full capacity due to shitty editors.

I would be able to tolerate MCU synergy and legacy gimmicks if the writing were there.
>>
>characterfags
no
>>
>>91840104
>Marvel Shills denying that Fox did good with the X-Men

Not Foxs fault Disney is autistic and won't share.
>>
>>91840229
>Not Foxs fault Perlmutter is autistic and won't share.

Fixed

You're obviously a shill who usually does his work on /tv/
>>
>>91840104
no because as much as marvelfags like to argue in favor of "muh crossovers" xmen works better in their own universe

also an R rated wolverine movie or deadpool movie would've never happened under marvel
>>
File: so happy.jpg (59KB, 600x690px) Image search: [Google]
so happy.jpg
59KB, 600x690px
>>91840104
>>
>>91841456
>X-Men works better in their own universe
>>>/tv/
>>
>>91840104
I wish there were better X-Men and F4 movies. Them being together isn't a necessity. i would be a little interested in seeing Reed and Tony interact. I would be interested in seeing how they would handle Illuminati. but other than that I don't care.
>>
>>91840404
go back to /pol/, anti-semite
>>
>>91841743
Avengers would steal X-Men characters, so no, fuck off
>>
>>91842104
Accusing someone else of being /pol/ won't help you, /pol/
>>
>>91842151
go back to /pol/, /pol/
>>
>>91840104
The F4 can't be done justice this late into the game. They're the First Family, the explorers and pioneers of a brave new world that emerges in part because of them.

And having to retcon in Mutants just wouldn't work.
>>
>>91842252
At this point they would replace Xavier with Tony Stark
>>
>>91842151
>>91842223
Are you two /pol/tards done?
>>
>>91842252
F4 could work if maybe they got there powers back in the 60's and we can see young versions of Hank Pym, Howard Stark and Peggy.
They find an alternate dimension dubbed the negative zone but get trapped in it and fight Annihilus, when they emerge it's the modern day as time in the negative zone moves faster than in ours.
post credit scene is revealing an old acquaintance of theirs Victor Van Damme rebuilds Sacovia as a new country Latveria becoming it's ruler known as Doom
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.