[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tony is the Villan Right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

It still infuriates me to think all this could have been avoided had Stark simple turned off Jarvis or disconnected the magic stick while he and Bruce left the room. And even if they were close to a break through, they would clearly see the programming was unpredictable and uncontrollable so why did they feel it was a good idea to leave it connected to a super computer? Even if Tony was that confident Jarvis would serve as a fire wall, that's would be retarded because he admitted he had no idea what this alien technology was capable of besides potential artificial intelligence.

What the fuck was this idiot thinking?
>>
>>91839261
T.Bucky
>>
>>91839261
It's likely he was just incredibly arrogant and that fucked him over. I mean, who expects one's systems to become hacked when they're defended by Jarvis? I'm sure Jarvis had a preemptive firewall put around Ultron, but that he used some hidden power to get through it.

It's not like Thanos is going to let some Earth-level encryption/firewall stop his doomsday AI from doing its thing.
>>
>>91839618
But Tony is a literal scum bag
>>
Tony is not a villain but he's indeed a fuck up.
>>
>mfw my best bud defends him in Civil War

that doesn't mean Cap did good either
>>
>>91839261
He only did it because Wanda fucked with his head.
And it happened after numerous failures, while he wasn't even messing with it anymore.
>>
File: 1462045013421.jpg (462KB, 964x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1462045013421.jpg
462KB, 964x1065px
he truly deserves to suffer
>>
>>91841640
Bucky pls
>>
>>91839261
Better than the rest of the lame MCU villains
>>
Tony is pretty much always unequivocally wrong, especially in CW. Giving the government any sort of leeway over superheroes in every superhero franchise ever invariably leads to disaster. If anything, the only superhero who needs some sort of restriction is him.
>>
>>91846836
Stevefag plz.
>>
>>91839261
>What the fuck was this idiot thinking?
He was thinking "oh fuck, the aliens in terrifying space ships WITH EVIL EYES are coming and we are SO unprepared, oh god, oh god, oh god, what the fuck do I have up my sleeve OH YEAH! Ultron! That pipe dream of mine might be exactly the solution and that staff can make it work!" Courtesy of everyone's murderbot-helping, Hulk-unleashing, civilian-endandering Waifu who is now totally sorry for all that after Steve and Tony got her pardoned and gave her a rather luxurious home respectively but goddamn better go get that paprika even though the world's pissed after I messed up and got a couple dozen more civilians killed by accident.

Also, Tony failed to make Ultron. When Ultron gained sentience, JARVIS was running simulations. Ultron managed to get out in spite of that, looked at humanity and said "well, these fucktards don't stand a chance, better do what's necessary" and the rest is what you saw in the film.

>Tony is the Villain right?
He's more the quintessential American as prophesied by Winston Churchill; "You can count on him to do the right thing and get the job done...after he's tried everything else."
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.