[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I fix BvS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4218.jpg (186KB, 633x710px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4218.jpg
186KB, 633x710px
Did I fix BvS?
>>
>>91837791
Make Pa Kent Darkseid, and maybe.
>>
>>91837791
Riddler would have also been a good choice.
>>
>>91837791
>He wasn't Australian
>>
>>91837791
No, the guy who first thought up that theory last year is. But it IS a good theory.

I also like her suggestion of just making him the Joker.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwRwiuSG_6w
>>
>>91837791
Love BvS Lex, 90's Lex was cold and calculating but every single Lex before that was kind of a goofball.
>>
>>91837791
Why do people have so much trouble with a machiavellian character?
>>
>>91837791
I still can't believe how let down I was with him as Lex. The initail pic of him as bald and stonefaced looked so promising, but it was a complete falsehood.

I think he would have made a great take on the Toyman- wealthy and idle inventor who does stylized crimes to sate his boredom/supplement his vintage toy collecting habit, gets super interested in Kryptonian tech after the battle of NY, and go from there.
>>
>>91837791
It honestly would've made a lot more sense.
>Billy Zane as Lex Luthor
>Jesse Eisenberg as Godfrey
>Cathy Bates as Granny Goodness
>Michael Ironside as Darkseid voice/mocap
>Channing Tatum as Orion
>Ron Perlman as Mongul voice/mocap
>>
>>91838348
He's not unsettling enough, or even fun enough, to be the Joker desu. Leto was garbage, but the Joker needs to be that type of villain whose personality is so unique to his own brand of comedy that he truly feels dangerous, especially in a world of Kryptonians and warlocks.
>>
>>91838505
Granny needs to be a man in drag.
>>
File: jenny.jpg (46KB, 380x516px) Image search: [Google]
jenny.jpg
46KB, 380x516px
>>91838348
>spamming jenny vids

fuck off, state of her
>>
>>91838405
I don't remember reading about a jar of peepee in The Prince.
>>
>>91838622
I've never even seen another Jenny Nicholson video here before.

Lemme guess, this is a /tv/ thing?
>>
File: FunkyFlashman.jpg (151KB, 1026x552px) Image search: [Google]
FunkyFlashman.jpg
151KB, 1026x552px
>>91838505
No Funky Flashman.
You will never hate anybody as much as Jack Kirby hated Stan Lee.
>>
>>91838348
>shilling this reateded casual
If you don't like BvS Luthor you haven't read enough comics. That's a fact.
>>
>>91837791
no because bvs luthor didnt have anywhere near the charisma that would come with being the literal god of public relations
>>
>>91838808
And snydercucks wonder why nobody likes them, and they suffer bully.
>>
>>91837791
No Fuck you, Lex was great.
>>
File: just as planned.jpg (153KB, 750x905px) Image search: [Google]
just as planned.jpg
153KB, 750x905px
>>91837791
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.