[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know that there are a few samurai threads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: aku_by_weaponix-d3j6pt1.png (105KB, 718x1111px) Image search: [Google]
aku_by_weaponix-d3j6pt1.png
105KB, 718x1111px
Is it just me or does aku have poor characterisation, he never really seemed that evil truth be told.

It seemed as though throughout the series most of the evil was done his name as apposed to him actually perpetrating the act. He seems silly.
>>
He is definitely silly, but chaotic.

He has done some horrible things, but yes he mostly has his underlings do things nowadays. But the fact that he commands such unquestioning authority and loyalty is in itself terrifying. His minions just do things in hopes of getting in his good graces, even though realistically, Aku could probably do anything they did with ease.

Of course he also just recently mowed down an entire army just because he thought it'd lift his spirits. So it's clear that he's very much able to pretty much decimate the world. But he's more a tyrant than a consuming force of nature.

Maybe when he was a planet-sized Lovecraftian blob monster he'd be more thoughtless and destructive, but it seems that as he is now, he's more content with manipulation than displays of power. He's already conquered the world- several worlds, actually, so he doesn't need to rove around mowing down idiots anymore. Still, it doesn't stop him from killing a motherfucker if they step out of line.
>>
>>91837350
He's a ruler. He conquered the world and then set policies that made earth an infested hell hole of monsters and criminals.
(Presumably he also made earth the number one place for trade and new development, since he plundered so many worlds and got so many people and cultures on earth.)
>>
>>91837350
Are you forgetting all the times he's forced people to do something evil under threat, and once they complied he acted upon the threat anyway just because he could?
>>
>>91837350
To me he always seemed like a child with god-like powers who likes to get off by watching others suffer. He is truly pure evil.
>>
File: 1489416892237.gif (967KB, 288x162px) Image search: [Google]
1489416892237.gif
967KB, 288x162px
>>91837350
>>
>>91837699
>In human form
>>
>>91837350
>It seemed as though throughout the series most of the evil was done his name as apposed to him actually perpetrating the act.

Sounds familiar...
>>
Kabuki villain. Just because he's flamboyant doesn't mean he's not a threat.
>>
File: 254245245245.jpg (9KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
254245245245.jpg
9KB, 259x195px
>>91837350
The true evil people behave very feminine and psychotic. Just like him.
Yes he is the representation of evil OP you just have never noticed it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6HMSQLuzv8
>>
>>91837350
Who is more evil?:
Aku enslaved worlds and exerts his twisted will.
Jack who plans to go to the past to erase a future where countless generations have lived.
>>
>>91837787
Aku confirmed for based
>>
>>91837350

>he never really seemed that evil

Yes, because taking over the entire world (and possibly other worlds), enslaving people, killing those who oppose him, and letting carnage and chaos envelop his domain JUST FOR THE SHEER JOY OF CAUSING PAIN...totally not that evil at all.

The whole point of Aku as a character is to be a malevolent force that creates and fosters evil in others. Even if he himself does not directly act, his desires are still carried out through those who pledge loyalty to him. He does not have to cause pain and suffering through his own actions, so long as he has others willing to cause it on his behalf - a situation from which he derives a great deal of personal enjoyment.

Aku is a tyrant, no better than any other. His hands-off approach to the creation of suffering does not negate his evil; if anything, that approach makes him more evil.
>>
>>91837958

Hitler would have gassed you, you know.
>>
File: aku9.png (732KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
aku9.png
732KB, 1680x1050px
>>91837350
> he never really seemed that evil truth be told.

t. Aku
>>
He doesn't have BAD characterization he has SIMPLE characterization. He likes to destroy people's shit and enslave them. He's evil.

H E
I S
A K U
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.