[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Johns to announce new project soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-04-25-17-16-06.png (620KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-25-17-16-06.png
620KB, 1080x1920px
Get excite?

Sorry about the mobile cap
>>
>>91837038
Jsa.

Kim kardishan is a trannie.
>>
Batman Earth One volume 3 when?
>>
New DC digital service, starting with live-action 'Titan' series and 'Young Justice: Outsiders' (S3).

http://deadline.com/2017/04/dc-digital-service-titans-young-justice-outsiders-1202076831/
>>
>>91837126
wrong kardashian
>>
>>91837167
wait so no Netflix?

also what does this mean for Constantine and Powerless?
>>
>>91837201
No Netflix.

What do you mean? Constantine will presumably still air on the CW Seed and Powerless (if it's not cancelled) is on NBC.
>>
>>91837038
Either Batman E1, a project he'll abandon after 12 issues or just something he plotted and he passed on to someone else. Johns can suck a dick.
>>
File: IMG_2455.jpg (144KB, 599x584px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2455.jpg
144KB, 599x584px
>>91837219
I thought Batfags hated Batman Earth One because Bruce isn't the preptime god he is everywhere else.
>>
>>91837179
Nope
>>
>>91837261
What does that have to do with anything I said?
>>
>>91837201
I'm guessing it might come to Netflix later
>>
>>91837218
I mean will cancelled shows find new life on this site

also it doesn't say anything about movies, does it?
>>
>>91837470
Oh.
Well, it doesn't say anything about that but since it will have exclusive new series and exclusive returning series, I think there's a chance of that happening.

As for movies, it also doesn't say anything about them but I wouldn't be surprised if at least the most recent ones were there. I'm not sure how the rights might work to get the older ones.
>>
>>91837261
You are an imbecile if you believe that, especially when long Halloween, year one or Legends of the dark Knight are popular. Batgod has been a thing for 20 years you dumb Johnsfag. People dislike earth one for having a Bruce that is just plain dumb, not an amateur, but an petty manchild that seems to be retarded.

Anyway I hope is just some out of continuity story, something like jla year one but with the jsa, Johns can only harm the continuity, since everything he does is forced on others.
>>
>>91837555
>Bruce that is just plain dumb, not an amateur, but an petty manchild that seems to be retarded.
So Batman without the "all according to keikaku".
>>
>>91837167
Does this means that there will no Titans movie?
>>
>>91837594
So you didn't even watch batman begin or mask of the phantom?
I don't hope for you to actually read a batman comic but just two popular movies.
>>
>>91837641
I seriously doubt that's the case, since the Nightwing movie has a director.

They seem to be more open to sharing characters between movies and TV, like Flash, Superman, Nightwing, Zod... (I think there are others but I can't remember them right now).
>>
>>91837702
What's the point of having a TV show and a movie too? Besides, Flash had a director too and look where it is now. Batman has been a mess too.
>>
>>91837768

What's the point of what? One is a series and another is a movie.
>>
>>91837768
What do you mean 'what the point'? Just because they use the same characters doesn't mean they're doing the same thing.

Flash did have it's issues but they seem to be taking their time with it, which is good to me.

Batman's only issue was Affleck dropping as director (presumably because of the alcohol issues) but it now has Matt Reeves.
>>
>>91837038
>>>91837768
>What do you mean 'what the point'? Just because they use the same characters doesn't mean they're doing the same thing.

I agree

>Flash did have it's issues but they seem to be taking their time with it, which is good to me.

All thanks to cyborg.

>Batman's only issue was Affleck dropping as director (presumably because of the alcohol issues) but it now has Matt Reeves.

No, the issue was that the script was terrible.
>>
>>91837816
>>91837797
>What's the point of what
Having a movie and tv show of the same franchise. If they indeed were planning for a Titans movie, they wouldn't have a TV show.

Also, a Nightwing movie will not be a out until the Batman is out which is very likely not going to happen until 2019/20. So, who knows what is going to happen until then.
>>
>>91837932
This

everything needs to be one universe it's why marvel is so successful well that and having people with actual talent

Having Gotham, Lucifer, Supergirl, Preacher, iZombie, the Arrowverse, Powerless, and Krypton all in different universes is one of the very many reasons everyone hates DC
>>
>>91837146
Dude don't even joke about that. I want more of his earth one badly.
>>
>>91838025
Who the fuck would want preacher to share a universe with anything. The story is perfect as it is and I don't need to see a Cassidy/Barry team up ever
>>
>>91838025
You are an absolute idiot
>>
>>91838025
But I thought the MCU ignored some of the tv shows?
>>
>tfw still waiting for johns to do the shazam book
>>
>>91837146
He probably has already finished writing it or is really close and it's up to Gary Frank now

Johns mentioned how he started working on Earth One vol 3 before vol 2 even came out

So maybe we get a date for it
>>
Unless it's Legion or JSA related, I don't really give a shit.
>>
>>91837261
They still do. If Batman isnt perfect, then he isnt Batman.
>>
>>91839045
I swear I read him say there would be a Shazam book not by him but there would be one. That was a year ago when Rebirth started.
>>
>>91839045

You have terrible taste, it's a shame the. Marvel family won't get rebirthed since Johns it's the one that fucked it hard.
>>
>>91840986
So they hate batman year one?
>>
File: Frankenstein - Unimpressed.jpg (29KB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
Frankenstein - Unimpressed.jpg
29KB, 210x210px
>>91837261

Massive Batfag here who enjoys his Batgod.

I like Earth One Batman, though I do prefer vol 2 over vol 1.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.