[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix his movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 4941845-5672237426-Green.jpg (71KB, 600x541px) Image search: [Google]
4941845-5672237426-Green.jpg
71KB, 600x541px
Alright guys, the best dcu character had a rocky start with a shitty movie. How do we fix his movie and make him a member of the league again?
I'd say reboot it keep hal and just make the first movie about space exploration and training; leading to sinestro's betrayal towards the end instead of a teaser.
>>
>>91834619
Buddy cop film, all three main laterns, make most of it in space on alien worlds, make it about Hal struggling between protecting earth and helping the corps with the rest of space, make him have to choose between earth or space, and love interest vs corpsman, what is Hal of earth or Hal of the corps
>>
>>91834765
>all three main laterns
Who are you excluding? Kyle?
>>
>>91834792
Guy, john and Hal
>>
>>91834792
for a reboot movie why not. could always do him later or a teaser if they decided to do the hal becomes pharralax
>>
>>91834619
Guy has to train the rookie kyle, Hal is a fallen lantern, parallax. No niggers allowed
>>
>>91834815
>>91834828
>Im-fucking-plying it wouldn't be Baz and Jessica

Thinking about it, I wonder how they'll explain the corps not intervening when Zod attacked
>>
>>91834877
they could always do the lantern from that sector try and confront zodd. Zod kills him ring finds Hal happens simultaneously to man of steels ending, hes off earth by the time BvS happens
>>
>>91834877
I like Baz and Jes but they're not really known to be put in a movie.

>>91834919
I like to think that Hal was off world, people forget there are alot of planets in 2814 besides earth and in the comics Hal was off world for a year.
>>
>>91834877

Mabye they could do like a flashback where after Zod arrived they decided earth needed a lateen, I mean the Dc cinematic universe is in the shit any way so I'd be fine if this was its own thing entirely
>>
File: sKHwCOf.jpg (570KB, 1882x950px)
sKHwCOf.jpg
570KB, 1882x950px
>>
>>91834947
Id also have the red laterns be the villains
>>
>>91834619
The GL movie wasn't despicably terrible, it was just bland and boring.

Make it not boring and don't have the main villain and hero be so patently uncharismatic next timd
>>
File: 1420926063338.png (100KB, 228x230px) Image search: [Google]
1420926063338.png
100KB, 228x230px
Adapt Emerald Dawn.

There, I just gave you an origin story, a hamfisted don't drink and drive message and Sinestro. Pay me my millions WB.
>>
>>91834619
DC made a mistake by just kicking Green Lantern after the movie, they should have pushed him into BvS.

The Hulk movies weren't really incredible either but Marvel got away.
>>
>>91834947
i like that or they could have the lantern corp have get an alert from doomsday the lantern comes to the planet gets hit with the nuke that hit supes in space and gets knocked off course hits earth dies and gives hal an origin story
>>
>>91835259
yea theres really no reason why hes not in justice league
>>
>>91835025
>Sinestro
>black
>Guy
>not a complete Ultra Chad

Discarded.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.