[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Marvel Ever Change?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: jjsf7clzgujrti73prng.jpg (83KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
jjsf7clzgujrti73prng.jpg
83KB, 620x470px
As everyone's probably noticed over the past few weeks, seemingly everyone on the internet is talking about Marvel's problems that have persisted for the past few years.
>forced diversity
>too many events
>too many legacy heroes
>too many #1's
>rebooting too often
>No F4
>shitty writing
>Bendis and Slott

I've heard that Marvel is going back to it's original numbering and cutting down it's events, but will they ever truly change? Can Marvel come back from this?
>>
If they cut back on events it will just be because they start calling them Happenings or some such shit
>>
You forgot
>completely shitting all over the X-Men and replacing them with Inhumans because muh movie rights
>>
>>91832951
Also $10 issues becoming a regular thing.
>>
File: modern marvel.jpg (316KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
modern marvel.jpg
316KB, 1333x2000px
no
>>
>>91833151
plebbit user spotted
>>
>>91833151
if the price was changed to $4.99 this would be perfect
>>
>>91833151
>Daredevil looking the wrong direction

every time
>>
DC went through these phases as well, it had its short SJW phase, then New 52. I'd say it takes approximately 2-5 years and many fired diversity writers/Tumblr artists until Marvel gets at least some of its old whales (fanboys who buy anything they shit out) back.

What is unique to this Tumblr-era of Marvel is that the whales have left in disgust as well. No other Marvel fuck-up like say Convergence managed to do that. The whales bought the comics anyway. It took new artists and writers who said "fuck you reader for being white!" to finally make the whales realize how much they've been wasting money and time for something that doesn't deserve it.

Unless of course Disney actually does something sooner, which probably means copying what DC is doing and firing all the current writers and artists, replacing them with actual talent.
>>
>>91833151
>Spider-Man
>Slott
this got me
>>
>>91833151
>Silk being cancelled is a bad thing
>>
>>91832702
>Can Marvel come back from this?

Only when they finally decide to get rid of Perlmutter and the other higher ups.
>>
>>91832702
Things I give a shit about:
>too many events
>shitty writing
>Bendis and Slott

Things that will literally never change:
>rebooting too often
>shitty writing
>Bendis and Slott
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.