[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Batman & Harley Quinn Movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: loisinbatmobile.jpg (88KB, 716x407px) Image search: [Google]
loisinbatmobile.jpg
88KB, 716x407px
Is it just me or does Harley Quinn sound more like Lois Griffin in this movie?
>>
>>91831405
At least she doesn't sound like that Pony slut.
>>
>>91831405
It's just me or the whole thing looks like it was animated on half of the budget a single episode of family guy has.
>>
File: trashman.jpg (31KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
trashman.jpg
31KB, 300x400px
>>91831405
>Shitty big bang theory chick as Harley
>Forced Nightwing/Harley ship
>shitty animation
>rehashed episode from BTAS
>Just an excuse for Timm to work in edgy shit he couldn't do back in the day
The Movie looks so much like garbage in general. Timm really is a hack without Dini.
>>
Has this come out yet?
>>
>>91831951
All the money went into raust's pockets
>>
>>91832349
>Forced Nightwing/Harley ship

Dick has always tried to fuck anything that moves
>>
Man, Timm really have fallen from grace really hard, huh. Serve him right for ruining The Killing Joke DTV
>>
>>91832789
Dick would never be into Joker's sloppy seconds. Stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>91831405
They hired a Jew, an extremely Jewish girl
>>
File: _20170425_045459.jpg (18KB, 300x218px) Image search: [Google]
_20170425_045459.jpg
18KB, 300x218px
>>91831405

They should have gotten Tara or Arleen to voice her. This Harley sounds like a 40 year old hooker. The animation also isn't smooth like JL: gods & monsters.

I might pass on this, mainly because I'm sick to death DC focusing on batman and not branching out to different heroes.
>>
>>91832789
Not really but okay Timm, keep trying to justify your terrible ships
>>
>>91833432
The sad thing is that they are not even using the Batman focus for the right characters. They literately said that Batman is barley going to be in this movie despite the fact that it's called BATMAN and Harley. Why use him for characters that don't even need Batman to sell? Harley can easily hold her own. Should've just called it Harley and Nightwing, and saved Batman for helping the way less popular characters out there.
>>
>>91833524

Batman's going to be the wet-blanket who's going to constantly cock-block Nightwing and Harley Quinn from fucking.
>>
>>91833524
Better question: Why use a lesser character with a popular character in a name instead of having TWO popular characters to maximize profits?
>>
>>91833353
Fits the character. She IS jewish.
>>
What's with Bruce Timm and May-December romances? Dudes like to see older people fucking younger people.
>>
Where's the Nightwing Hair!??!??
>>
>>91833647
Harley isn't that old.
>>
>>91831405
>Peter, we're in Gotham City!
>>
>>91834022

Dick was still Robin when she was slutting it up with the Joker.
>>
>>91833318
>Joker's Sloppy Seconds
Implying Joker has fucked her ever
>>
>>91832349
>Melissa Rauch as Harley.

Of all capeshit characters they could get her to voice...Harley. Not the actually cutesy ones she could use the Bernadette voice for, but Harley.
>>
>>91831405
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I53HDr0-Qew&hd=1
>>
>>91834082
Yeah, and 18+ Robin. He was in college.
The age difference between Bruce and Barbara isn't all that extreme either. Both are roughly 10 years or so.
>>
>>91833432
>Tara or Arleen

Shit and retired, respectively.
>>
>>91836583
He has. Just ask Dini.
>>
>>91833318
His name is literally Dick. He doesn't care what he fucks.
>>
>>91834082
At best Harley's gotta be 28 while Richard is what, 19?

But it is a fact that older woman/younger man relationships are treated less harshly than the inverse

the idea is that A. The guy has to be pretty badass to attract a jaded older chick, and B. The chick has to be pretty fucking sexy to draw in a guy who's younger than she is
>>
>>91836892
Shut up Timm, nobody gives a fuck on your fantasy ships.
>>
>>91832789
I mean if this was even remotely true Dick would be sleeping with Poison Ivy or Catwoman before Harley
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.