[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help Marvel Please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: photo (1).jpg (41KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo (1).jpg
41KB, 900x900px
what can we do to save Marvel
>>
Support the good writers
Don't support the bad ones
Spread the message of the good books
>>
>>91822762
Dont by their books
>>
File: tenor.gif (3MB, 420x280px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
3MB, 420x280px
>>91822762
>>
>>91822945
spread the message then

which ones are the good books?
>>
>>91823044
I enjoyed Nova but now it's cancelled
>>
>>91822762
Nothing.
Marvel has reached that point where all you can do is turn your back, quit enabling them, and wait for them to crash and burn. If there are any pieces to pick up afterward, then that's when you can help.
>>
>>91822762
depose Ike
fire everyone
hire nonretards
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-11-11-28-18.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-11-11-28-18.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>91823044
From the end of secret wars I've enjoyed the following...
>Vision
>Carnage
>Squadron Supreme
>Contest of Champions
>Illuminati
>All New Avengers
>Hyperion
>Spider-Man and Deadpool
>All New Wolverine
>Moon Knight
>Spider-Man Renew Your Vows
>Foolkiller
>Gwenpool
>Ms Marvel
>Ultimates 1 and 2
>USAvengers
Sadly most of these titles have ended
>>
>>91822762
You can't help Marvel. They've been doing this shit so long there's been a demographic replacement of their fanbase.
>>
Nothing. Marvel has realized that it's good to have contempt for your audience
>>
>>91822762
Kill Bendis
>>
>>91822945

Unfortunately this won't solve anything
>>
>>91823356
that art is butt cheeks
>>
>>91823142

This guy is right. Marvel has to crash before any significant change can come. If you like some of their books you should pirate them
>>
>>91823356
gwenpool is awful
>>
>>91823765
I disagree, I've enjoyed it ever since I learned that Gwen wasn't another Gwen Stacy.
>>
>>91823502
>demographic replacement

What demographic? There's probably one guy out there who absolutely loves Nazis AND stronk black lesbians AND absolutely hates every Marvel hero and loves seeing them humiliated YET actually buys Marvel comics. But that one schizo is not a market.
>>
>>91822762
see GotG2 AT LEAST 3 times

and buy some baby groot merch
>>
>>91822762
Don't buy their shit, including movie tickets
Ignore they exist
Search for alternatives
Have fun
>>
Stop reading the books that are pure cancer, which is most of them.
>>
>>91822762
Don't let them keep trolling its fan base. The hardcore hoarding addicts may have been willing to take it up the ass for decades now but casuals, MCU fags and new readers in general just fucked off to DC and the independents if they even bothered with other comics at all.
>>
>>91823502
if there had been a demographic replacement their sales wouldn't be tanking
>>
Bury it. Consider this mercy.
>>
File: mania fanart.png (182KB, 2104x3928px) Image search: [Google]
mania fanart.png
182KB, 2104x3928px
>>91823194
>fire everyone

No, not everyone! We have to keep Cullen Bunn. He and Robbie Thompson are the only two at Marvel who actually give a damn about Mania.
>>
File: mania_spider-girl_videogames.png (2MB, 4488x3216px) Image search: [Google]
mania_spider-girl_videogames.png
2MB, 4488x3216px
>>91822762
>Give Mania a solo, either mini or ongoing, or at least put her on a team book
>Maybe bring back Spider-Girl too
>>
>>91825299
Not that guy, but I don't disagree with Marvel attempting to open itself to a new demographic. The problem is that the demographic they're chasing after are perma-casuals that don't read comics, let alone buy them, and care more about virtue signalling than anything else. Plus, in going after that new audience, Marvel's alienating the fanbase they used to have that actually did buy comics.

But that's just a symptom of their real problem, which is Permutter jewing it up, completly killing their editorial, on top of shit writers and shit artists.

>>91823142 and >>91823730 are right. Marvel as we know it now needs to die in order for any real, lasting change to be worthwhile.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.