[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talon's return?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Talon_Vol_1_3_Textless.jpg (808KB, 1500x2312px) Image search: [Google]
Talon_Vol_1_3_Textless.jpg
808KB, 1500x2312px
I was at C2E2 and went to go get Tynion's autograph. The line was relatively short so I asked him a few questions about his current run on Detective Comics and his run on Talon.

Firstly, I asked him if he has any plans for Talon.
>I want to bring Talon into Detective Comics some time soon, I have a story line that I've been thinking about that I want to tell.

Whatever happened to the "First Talon" story line?
>That was actually the story I wanted to tell, I've had like five different ideas on how I wanted it to go and I never got around to writing it. I've been trying to fit everything I want to tell in to story with it still being good.

So do you think we can expect to see Talon in the Belfry any time soon?
>If all goes well

What do you guys think?
>>
>>91822756
He and Dick should fuck desu
>>
talon was underrated
>>
>>91822975
dick has a prego gf
>>
>>91824697
It's not his or it's gonna die
>>
>>91822756
Wow, a Talon fan exists
>>
>>91824697
They don't know if she's pregnant for sure yet, she missed a period but hasn't taken a test. Could be health issues.
>>
I'm sure something will come of it
>>
>>91826698

My thoughts too.
>>
>>91824697
well the she can watch, its good for the baby acording to some science article
>>
>>91822756
this guy was the best batfamily character the new52 created desu
>>
>>91831571
low bar
>>
>>91822975
Dick should fuck a lot of people. Mostly men.
>>
He should either team up with Dick or Azrael.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.