[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it actually bad, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (174KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
174KB, 1024x768px
Probably one of the better cartoon-to-live action movies.
>>
>>91821280
you just like it for the scene where shaggy turns into a girl, don't you
>>
Why couldn't they get a handsome guy to play Fred?
>>
I actually like the villian's design and that shit really hits the fan after the first half of the film
>>
File: travel_the_world.jpg (828KB, 980x4014px) Image search: [Google]
travel_the_world.jpg
828KB, 980x4014px
It's better than the first one, but let's be honest here.

The first live action scooby doo had a way better soundtrack.
>>
It was infinitely better than the first, at least.
Matthew Lillard as Shaggy is still the only good it did to the series.
>>
>>91821504
Son, that's just one of many highlights.
>>
Well I did enjoy it more as a kid...
>>
>>91821280
No just people really like holding Nostalgia critic as gospel.
>>
>>91821504
shaggy did not have his shotgun
>>
>>91821549
>pic
Where's the joke? Or is it actually attempting to be serious?
>>
>>91823849

Zenpencils, anon.

The most pretentious and probably worst political webcomic to grace the internet.
>>
>>91821280
Compared to the first one it's good. But on its own merits, not really. It's not "Worst movie ever" material, but there's not much to like unless you really wanted to see a crossover with many of the show's monsters.

On the plus side, it's the only film to have both BW Silverbolt and Rito Revolto's voice actors in the same film. So there's that.
>>
>>91824104
I disagree with the comic but I wouldn't say that its the worst.
>>
>>91821280
it was good, maybe too good adaptation for the public to really enjoy it
>>
I-I liked the first one.
>>
>>91821280
The Pterodactyl Ghost was fucking cool.
And the sets were nice.
That's all.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.