[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disney parks thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: pandora nametag.jpg (509KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pandora nametag.jpg
509KB, 1200x1200px
pandora costumes edition
http://blogmickey.com/2017/04/photos-pandora-cast-costumes-unveiled-new-land-sparks-job-creation/
>>
>>91820584
Where's the theme park where we get to pilot the mechs and kill a bunch of furries before cracking the planet for it's resources?
>>
File: 1492510768636s.jpg (3KB, 108x125px) Image search: [Google]
1492510768636s.jpg
3KB, 108x125px
>>91820584
As much as I hate the movie, I am rather excited about seeing this expansion. I've always loved Disney parks, not for their 'Disney' characters, but for the attention to detail they put into practically everything. They make pretty aesthetic places.

Sadly I feel as though modern Imagineers aren't as talented or good at creating new rides/worlds as their predecessors. Could be my nostalgia googles but much of the newest additions pale in comparison to the old.

Normally I get upset when they replace a part of the park/system with a newer and inferior version of something…but I really didn't care for what was there originally so I'm not to bitter about it.
>>
>>91820767
sheehy?
>>
>>91820963
the main guy leading the pandora expansion had been the animal kingdom lead since before opening
>>
File: The first dorito pope.png (1MB, 943x1218px) Image search: [Google]
The first dorito pope.png
1MB, 943x1218px
>>91820584
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApSzmzhflMA
>>
>tfw have a Disneyland pass
>going off to Uni next fall
>Summer is blocked out
>literally anyone I've ever met with a pass is a flake

Last girl I used to go with is a flake, only goes on the "exciting" rides, and she has no appreciation for the aesthetic things so she won't even watch the Mainstreet Electric Parade with me. Dropped.

I just wanna see it all one more time before I go.
>>
>>91822190
Summer is blocked off with passes? I'm probably going to move to CA next year for school and I was really looking forward to becoming a passholder.
>>
File: 1491642377545.jpg (289KB, 659x777px) Image search: [Google]
1491642377545.jpg
289KB, 659x777px
>>91822190
>tfw people dont get animal kingdom
>>
>>91823008

Only the most expensive pass gets the summertime. I quit my job to go back to school so I decided to just go with the cheapest one this time.
>>
>>91823008
Why the hell, unless you're going to live like thirty minutes away, would anyone even want to go in the summer?
Chances are it's going to be hot and the place is going to be beyond packed.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.