[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how exactly was Kaine in the right here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1488387823706.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1488387823706.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
So how exactly was Kaine in the right here?
>>
>>91815132
He thought Peter was working with Jackal.
>>
>>91815205
Yep. Kaine is always right just like Rightclops.

Also return of Aracely WHEN?
>>
>>91815205
Why though? And if he did think that why didn't he bring it to Peter's attention instead of being all secretive?
>>
>>91815132
Between clone conspiracy and superior, I wonder if Kaine thinks Peter hates him to the bone. I feel sorry for him: the guy really, really tries to be a better human being because of Ben and Peter morals.
>>
>>91816150

Yup. Kaine is one of the Best Boys around. Spider-Pussy claiming the moral high ground is insulting.
>>
>>91816260
Where do you think Kaine got his Best Boyness from? Peter is right Kaine should have said something instead of keeping it to himself.
>>
>>91816302

Based Peter is long gone, only the Spider-Puss remains. As for the scan, didn't Kaine know for a fact that every other Peter Parker was in cahoots with the Jackal? It makes sense to be cautious with his Peter.
>>
>>91815310
Because Peter joining up with Riley is what caused the other worlds to turn to shit.
>>
>>91816469
Well, he thought it was Peter. He probably didn't realize it probably was Ben pretending to be Peter.

Cannot blame him, honestly.
>>
>>91816663
Then why not tell him instead of being a dick and playing secret?
>>
>>91816469
>Spider-Puss remains

>Not calling him Mephisto-verse.
>>
>>91817376
>Peter, don't join up with Ben he's going to go take over the world. I'm gonna stop him.

>O-Oh.....Okay, Kaine....

>YO BEN! KAINE IS HERE TO STOP YOU!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.