[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crossovers that you can't believe actually happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Power Pack 46 (Large)-00fc.jpg (384KB, 1598x2428px) Image search: [Google]
Power Pack 46 (Large)-00fc.jpg
384KB, 1598x2428px
Crossovers that you can't believe actually happened
>>
File: PMA_v1_00_alternate.jpg (263KB, 1000x1533px) Image search: [Google]
PMA_v1_00_alternate.jpg
263KB, 1000x1533px
The classic.
>>
At work and don't have the image of it, but Sonic and Sally meet Spawn. I think Maxx was in that shit too.
>>
>>91814853
>>91814853
This one had no right to be as good as it was.
>>
File: Sonic-vs-Image.jpg (178KB, 487x750px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic-vs-Image.jpg
178KB, 487x750px
>>91815207
You're thinking of the Sonic/Image crossover. Spawn's only in it for like 10 seconds if I recall correctly and Penders' OCs from his (one issue) series have the spotlight.
Spawnmower had more panel time for Pete's sake
>>
>>91814716
...I thought Julie was the one that flies and casts a rainbow...
>>
>>91815486
They can actually trade powers around. People just tend to forget that.
>>
>>91815486
The Power Pack switch powers every so often, any time their brought back it's the "classic" set.
>>
File: sad punisher.jpg (24KB, 238x303px) Image search: [Google]
sad punisher.jpg
24KB, 238x303px
>fucking kill me
>>
How old are the Power Pack even supposed to be nowadays?
>>
>>91815684
At least it didn't ruin Frank like Squirrel Girl did
>>
>>91817698
Alex has gotten up to late teens/college aged back in the mid 90s and Julie was at least late teens during Runaways v2/Avengers Academy, if not older, but their ages tend to slide around all over the place.
>>
>>91817730
What are you even saying in this post?
>>
>>91819429
I'm pretty sure he's comparing the Frank in Squirrel Girl's series to Frank in his own series. The Frank in the top left meant to represent how Frank should NOT be written i.e. how he's portrayed in Squirrel Girl. I'm just guessing though; I avoid Squirrel Girl like the plague and Patsy Walker.
>>
>>91819429
Frank smiling to reassure a civilian in a wierd art style is so out of character it destroyed the character completely for ever future iteration and appearance.
>>
>>91814716
Who the hell is Dakota North? I saw that pic and she looked like Black Widow.
>>
>>91821925
>Who the hell is Dakota North
Under Shooter there was a silent mandate to copy indie books and put them out of business: DN was a blatant copy of Ms. Tree Adventures.
>>
>>91815262
Tom DeFalco got his start in comics working at Archie which is how it all happened.
>>
File: union.jpg (92KB, 400x608px) Image search: [Google]
union.jpg
92KB, 400x608px
>>91815265
>Why does Zealot have such a huge chin when Velocity looks normal?
>Why does Spartan have white hair?
>Wait a second, is that fucking Union?
Well that's an obscure pick to represent Wildstorm.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.