[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

why?
>>
>>91810867
Why hate on something that's not out yet. We've had caped crusader and judas contract which were both good. The only reason to worry is that they chose Bruce timm to work on anharley quinn movie and not Paul dini.
>>
>>91810953
Isn't the job of a trailer to hype you for something? well that went really wrong.
>>
>>91810867
because people need to make money.
>>
Why what?

They aren't going to suddenly stop shilling batman
>>
I questioned the removal the mullet too. Why?
>>
>>91810867
I'm watching a preview for it, something seems off about the animation, and I really don't like Harley's voice.
>>
File: latest.png (1MB, 1435x1080px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
1MB, 1435x1080px
10 bucks says it ends with Ivy-on-Harley, the punching is a red herring.
>>
>>91810962
It's not supposed to be a trailer, just a first look. That's why half the animation was unfinished and needed some sound editing.
>>
>>91811008
Mullets are shit.
>>
>>91810953
>We've had caped crusader and judas contract which were both good.
Judas Contract was horrible.
>>
File: PLEASE BECOME A MEME.jpg (52KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
PLEASE BECOME A MEME.jpg
52KB, 800x448px
>why?
Because executives love something that's "safe" and Harley Quinn is big right now and Bruce Timm is (was) very successful with the character.

Whether this actually translates into a financial and artistic success, we don't know. (From the previews though, I'm not optimistic. Feels like the new Powerpuff Girls.)

At least they're not using Tara Strong, which is a huge huge plus because she's been phoning in all her parts lately.
>>
File: 1492974978575.png (601KB, 978x489px) Image search: [Google]
1492974978575.png
601KB, 978x489px
>>91810867
despite what people on /co/ think harley quinn is a lot more popular than the d list characters a lot of anons like
timm's movies also make a lot more money than the non timm movies

why
>>
>>91810867
>>91813626
Jesus Fuck, are the South Koreans sub-contracting the animation to Mongolia now?
>>
>>91815393
>timm's movies also make a lot more money than the non timm movies
False, otherwise Gods and Monsters wouldn't have flopped.
>>
File: Sad Batman.gif (924KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Batman.gif
924KB, 320x240px
>>91810953
>Timm gets to work on a Harley Quinn movie
>Dini is stuck doing mediocre Tom & Jerry movies
>>
>>91815428
Well that was to be expected but my post was in reference to the TKJ movie selling like it did
>>
>>91815766
give both men a harley quinn cartoon and you will see how wildly different they both view the character
>>
>>91815420
I'm not even worried about the animation. The writing and the acting (in the preview) are bad enough to make me not want to watch this.
>>
>>91811351
>spoiled pic
Oh my god, i just fucking got that joke. Im feel both great at my new intelligence and angry at my younger sepf's ignorance
>>
>>91815823
But they've already done a few Harley comics together, besides the episodes that they also did together.
>>
The trailer is fucking ABYSMAL but it looks interesting overall.

Glad to finally see some Batman/Nightwing teamup.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.