[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She's going to kill the Champions? The new kids?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: Jessica Jones (2016-) 006-011.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Jessica Jones (2016-) 006-011.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
She's going to kill the Champions? The new kids?
>>
>>91806293
Is that really danvers? If so, I might need to read this issue.
>>
>>91806293
Glass houses there Carol last time I checked you weren't the most responsible drinker.
>>
>>91806293
Kay, maybe Bendis DOES get Carol!
>>
>revive Alias
>with the same ugly-ass artstyle
>after Jessica Jones has had a kid, gotten married, and mostly gotten over her mental problems since the last series

What's the point? I haven't read the new comic, did they make Luke Cage and Jessica split up to redo Alias?
>>
>>91806547
It is, and the woman threatening to kill the Champions is the one that Carol detained for questioning in Civil War II.
>>
>>91806293
How was Carol depowered?
>>
>>91806557
The point is the Netflix series introduced Jess to casuals, so they've let their superstar have another go with her.
>>
>>91806293
Call me stupid but are there 3 characters in that page?

The brunette is really confusing me
>>
>>91806643
She actually isn't, she was faking it and Jessica was pretending to betray Carol so they could capture the woman who got detained by Carol in CW2
>>
>>91806643
Sneaky trick.
In a world of superpowers, super-science, and the odd ray-gun these things happen.
SHIELD even has a whole arsenal of power-dampening super-science bullet shooting weaponry that they never use.
>>
>>91806293
Villian makes evil threat, news at 11
>>
>>91806664
>Jess
Jess- D lister i mean... just for casuals.Or tell me where is her fandom?
>>
>>91806717
Evil threat? Against the Champions? The new kids?
>>
>>91806729
That's the great thing about Marvel,
almost every single character is a D-lister in their world.
The 616 citizens look up to the Fantastic Four, Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Thor, and now Carol Danvers.
Everyone else they wouldn't bother to scrape off of their shoe.
Hulk, Spider-Man, The X-Men, Doc Strange, and especially the Great Lakes Avengers are all considered worthless in the public eye.
>>
>>91806293
This whole thing was stupid.
So because Carol and the government kept her in a cell for a couple of hours, she now hates and wants to get murderous revenge on ALL superheroes? Did she forget that Nightcrawler broke her out of her cell and that Iron Man, Captain America and most of the Champions attacked the Triskelion as a direct response to what happened to her? She's blaming all superheroes for the actions of one and trying to kill the heroes that actually had her back.
And is being in a cell for a few hours for stupid reasons really enough to turn you into a mass-murdering terrorist? At best it should just make you a libertarian.

And another thing, what exactly do these morons that want to get rid of all heroes think will happen after they've done so? Do they think that the villains, aliens, demons and whatnot will simply stop being a threat and leave her alone?
>>
>>91806834
>Doc Strange
Does the public even know about him? He's always meditating in his sanctum or off battling evil elder gods in dark dimensions,,,
>>
>>91806703
Yeah, I got confused by the shitty art. Who's the third person again?
>>
>>91807095
>>91806703
White jacket woman is the woman whom Carol Danvers detained in CW2
>>
>>91806981
You forget that this was all explained years ago for people who read comics, so don't get all /pol/ and whiney casual about your imaginary inconsistencies here, because some folks on /co/ have read a comic before.
Norman Osborn was put in charge of SHIELD because people didn't trust superheroes.
The Superhuman Registration Act was created because people didn't trust superheroes.
The Avengers were assigned a government liaison because people didn't trust superheroes.
Fucking J.J.Jameson sold newspapers about how evil Spider-Man was because people don't trust superheroes.

This is not some new concept that was made up last-minute, and if you had been reading even just this one comic you would know that.
>>
>>91806981
You're forgetting how dumb the average Marvel citizen is. It really doesn't take much to push them over the edge.
>>
>>91807128
There's a difference between not trusting superheroes or thinking they need more oversight and wanting to fucking murder all superheroes including teenagers so that there aren't any left.
>>
>>91807125
Does she have a name, or is she just a glorified plot device?
>>
>>91807178
Both, they gave her a name in Civil War 2, and it was used in these issues, but she was just a plot device then and just a plot device now.
>>
>>91807043
They think he's just their neighborhood excorcist or palm reader.
>>
>>91806981
Not to mention, it's pretty hypocritical/stupid to hate superheroes while at the same time hiring superVILLAINS like The Spot.
>>
>>91807151
Long story short, the civilians of the MU are fucking dumbasses
>>
>>91806554
She's reformed and off the juice. Like most reformed people, she sits on a very high horse.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.