[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /co/'s stance on heroic mindfuckery?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: The_Care-Bear_Stare.png (2MB, 1406x787px) Image search: [Google]
The_Care-Bear_Stare.png
2MB, 1406x787px
What's /co/'s stance on heroic mindfuckery?
>>
>>91806015
Is that what the care bears did? I never really thought about it.
>>
>>91806015
Gave me funny feelings in my stomach and now I jack off to it.
>>
>>91806015
I wish more heroes would try the heroic mindfuckery but fail resulting in loved ones getting hurt
>>
File: 0.jpg (44KB, 792x600px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
44KB, 792x600px
>Heart
In retrospect, it's funny how everyone make fun of him fro being useless, when mind control might actually be the most terrifying power.

You can at least fight back the force of the element with your own force, but there isn't much to be done when one subdue your own armies agaisnt you.
>>
>>91806033
Mind controlling people to have positive thought because their own land would crumble apart if too many resented bad things. They are daemon low tier, if you think about it.

Very quickly, I started wondering how can war can exists in a world with carebears, when their city start to collapse when one kid start to feel bad.

I mean, if the middle-east conflict still exist in their world, the have a weird sense of prioritisation.
>>
>>91806201
You can't fix niggers is the lesson here.
>>
>>91806222
There are no blacks in middle east, there arabs.
>>
>>91806015
This is a vidya doctor karate bugmen thread, isn't it?
>>
>>91806288
What?
>>
File: bad-care-bears.jpg (23KB, 476x348px) Image search: [Google]
bad-care-bears.jpg
23KB, 476x348px
>>91806015
Who watches the Watchmen?
>>
>>91806077
Charisma, emotion, and the Power of Love.
If your troops become soured to their CO's hardnosed fascist ranting, then grenade storage accidents tend to happen.
People tend to think fire is the most powerful, but that's comparing a tank to a sniper rifle...
>>
>>91806222
all /pol/ all the time forever and ever for a hundred years
>>
>>91806201
That day the care bears gave up on making the humans care and just plugged them in the Matrix to keep making them give good feeling.
>>
>>91806360
Also tanks have the added benefit of being displays of sheer power to intimidate the enemy, but how do you intimidate them if they're suicidal?
>>
>>91806413
You kill them.
>>
File: 0.png (10KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
10KB, 300x250px
>>91806371
Ironically enough, it actually makes more sense than the original Matrix plot.
>>
>>91806288
are you having a stroke
>>
>>91806201
>Very quickly, I started wondering how can war can exists in a world with carebears, when their city start to collapse when one kid start to feel bad.
If you take all nice things that happen to you as granted you stop appreciate them and stop caring.
>>
Chicken little ending
>>
File: Adventure_Epi35-5.jpg (42KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Adventure_Epi35-5.jpg
42KB, 600x450px
>>91806015
whatever wins the day.
>>
>>91806294
>>91806481

Recent episode of Ex-Aid has him recovering his friend's memories that were reset by the villains.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.