[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultimate Marvel returns????

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: star tsar jla.jpg (16KB, 161x252px) Image search: [Google]
star tsar jla.jpg
16KB, 161x252px
With the Marvel claiming "Legacy" will break the internet, anyone thinking that they will just bring back the Ultimate Marvel Universe and exile the SJW affirmative action heroes there?

Miles gets sent home, with Whor, Moon Girl, Mockingbird, America Chavez, Nu-Falcon, Riri Williams, etc.

They find a world where 99% of the Ultimate heroes are gone and in the two years since Secret Wars, everything has gone to hell. They find out about the dead heroes that fell during Ultimatium and such and basically decide to replace them and become the new heroes of the world.

The Ultimate line would give the affirmative action heroes a fresh start plus restore Miles to a status quo where he can be king. Not to mention exile Bendis to a containment universe again.
>>
This wouldn't fix anything. Marvel's problems reach much farther than Bendis or the characters in their books.

And Mockingbird only had two bad issues, don't be retarded.
>>
>>91795908
whats more likely is that there will be a legend universe, where all the original versions of the main characters reside sans mutants and inhumans, kinda like the mcu. the sjws and muties/inhumans will reside in the REAL marvel universe, and will be heavily promoted as such and will have 30+ books and the legends universe will have 5 or so books.
>>
I wish you butthurt faggots would get exiled to another universe.
>>
>>91796147
Agree. Except wolvie and jean are there.

Ultimate is merged with prime earth.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 478x554px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 478x554px
>>91795908
>>
>>91797881
If the other universe doesn't involve shitty, two-dimensional characters pandering to a diversity agenda, I also wish to be exiled.
>>
Sounds like earth 1 and 2.
>>
>>91795908
That would be hilarious. Let's dump all our failures in this failure continuity and bring back the old shit the way we did with OMD and O5 X-Men. It'll be like seeing a dumpster fire evolve into a tire fire.
>>
>>91795908
We'll never see any fully realized alternate Marvel Universe in the comics as long as the MCU exists. The need for a simpler Marel universe ended now that that exists. And shoving off all their failures into a side universe is basically conceding defeat, and not worth the effort because it just tells people they don't need to care anymore.
>>
File: 1449085916730s.jpg (10KB, 250x229px) Image search: [Google]
1449085916730s.jpg
10KB, 250x229px
>>91795908
Why did they merge 616 and Ultimate anyway?

I liked how Ultimate was actually going somewhere while 616 was always status quo.

Why fuck that up?
>>
>>91798742
Marvel now became watever the fuck happens happens. While ultimate became redundant. killing off ultimate cap and thor and pete=no sales.

I want a retro universe with some canon. Idc if every character isn't there either.
>>
File: RCO021_1480058377.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO021_1480058377.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
Its like no one remembers that the ultimate universe is in the maker's hands
>>
>>91799737
Thats a red herring for his multiverse merge solution.

I bet it ends up being a retro verse instead. But reader friendly.
>>
>>91799780
We'll find out in July as the maker will be in ultimates 2
>>
>>91799966
>Eternity War going from an event to a hurriedly done final arc before inevitable cancellation
This will never not hurt.
>>
>>91798333
> posts literal hug pillow

irony is dead
>>
Then the usual Marvel Universe characters' would outsell the legacy ones greatly and Marvel would blame it on "m-muh alternate dimensions"

What they should do is bring back the Ultimate Universe, pretty much heroless like you said, and mix up the rosters, kind of what WWE does
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.