[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which member of the KND has the highest power level?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3364.jpg (86KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3364.jpg
86KB, 620x465px
Which member of the KND has the highest power level?
>>
Has to be Kuki. I bet she could take them all on in a fight if Bradley was in danger.
>>
>>91793506
based on physical atributtes of the show,1 has the highest power level because of his skills, 2 has the highest reserves of power but the lowest control, 3 just like her number is pretty average compered to the rest of the team stands right in the middle, 4 is like a mix of gohan and yamcha at the same time, he has the lowest power level in terms of control, but has the most potential (i think) and 5 is pretty similar to 1 on everything might be weaker might be stronger

r8 and no bully please
>>
>>91793506
1=5>2>3>4
>>
>>91793506
1 overall since he rekt all four of them that one time with that whole boyfriend helmet thing

the others I see interchanging based on situation with 2 unfortunately at the bottom

3 has Berserker Boost
4 seems to excel in or at least do alright in most paranormal situations that fuck up everyone else (ie other world / werewolf stuff that happened)
5 is the wisest and second best leader
2 is good with tech
>>
>>91793506
numbuh 3 she's the grim reaper
>>
>>91793886
>>91794431
What about from the whole Kids Next Door? Where do Numbuh 362 and 86 stand?
>>
>>91794597
274 is top tier around Nigel level / slightly lower (they show this)

362 isn't that great since she hasn't been in the field for a long time or something

86 is probably below Sector V team in terms of actual combat / missions etc and her stuff mainly comes from her position
>>
>>91793506
Doesn't 5 have the most room for growth, while 1 is already at his peak? If not, then 1 because he's now in the Galactic KND.
>>
>>91795643
5 was implied to be the most experienced member of sector V but passed leadership to 1 for reasons unknown.

Also the assorted nerd engineers will go feral over Yip! cards on top of making every weapon and ship that are used for combat.
>>
>>91795806
I know this. 5 was the most experienced, but 1 was overall the better one, as shown in numerous episodes. Unless of course she's just too cool to actually care, although the movie sort of frowns on that idea.
>>
#3 literally became the grim reaper at one point
>>
>>91793506
I miss KND
>>
File: 1421039514919.jpg (21KB, 300x291px) Image search: [Google]
1421039514919.jpg
21KB, 300x291px
>>91796283
I still want GKND.
>>
>>91795831
>Unless of course she's just too cool to actually care
I think it's more she's averse to the responsibility. She doesn't want to be the one in charge when things go wrong because she takes it personally. I'd say she and Nigel are equals, but Nigel is more dogmatic and principled which is probably why the GKND selected him. That and nepotism.
>>
>>91797465
He was also the one to kick more in that movie. She's definitely talented, but I'd say she's just under him, and would probably rival him if she tried more.
>>
I've always thought that the KND (as in the organization) was really fucked up. I mean you spend years with your sector, forming friendships, fighting together, and then when you turn 13 it's just "okay time to wipe your memories" and if you try to resist you get hunted down by the Decommissioning Squad.

If I was an operative I would totally go rouge before I turned 13.
>>
>>91797719
Except it's implied that teens clearly remember the KND. The only ones who don't seem to are the adults.
>>
>>91797829
I think the way that works is that a few KND operatives escaped decommission and then recruited KND that had been decommissioned and told them about it.
>>
>>91797999
That would be a lot since the teens are their own faction. Of course certain ones like Chad escaped, but Cree wasn't said to have escaped, right?
>>
>>91793506

1 and then 5.
>>
274 was canonically the best. Then they assassinated his character once he turned 18 and turned him into a chump.
>>
>>91798493
He wasn't a chump numbuh 1 got damn good and Chad was a double agent helping them succeed the entire time
>>
>>91794444
Death quads confirm
>>
File: 1492032021317.jpg (77KB, 641x641px) Image search: [Google]
1492032021317.jpg
77KB, 641x641px
>>91794318
>>91793886
>shutting up on Numbuh 4

He had like 5 episodes of him basically ALONE defeating entire armies of enemies with physical skills and smarts.

His main thing is that he is basically a one man army.

Based on physical aspect, 5 is the best of the entire organization.

Nigel is the best agent overall, with a mix of multiple skills.
>>
>>91799855
Except 5 is just a de facto 1.
>>
File: nigel and his bitches.png (641KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
nigel and his bitches.png
641KB, 1200x900px
>>91798493
>>91798520
They showed us Numbah 1 as a new recruit getting his butt kicked by an experienced 274. Later on, we see a now-experienced Numbah 1 defeat past-his-prime 274.

274 was the best... WAS the best... til 1 became better than him. That's why Numbah 1 was accepted into the G:KND while 274 was "only" good enough to join the elite team of post-13th birthday teen KND Operatives.
>>
>>91793506
Numbah 1 has highest power level as an agent.

Numbah 4 has highest power level in /pol/ terms.
>>
File: knd team laser.png (221KB, 450x333px) Image search: [Google]
knd team laser.png
221KB, 450x333px
To actually answer OP's question, Sector V's greatest asset is their teamwork. and friendship Together they're far more powerful than the five of them individually could ever be.
>>
4 was arguably the best in a fight

1 was the best operator with 5 coming in behind him

2 made the laws of psychics his bitch on a regular basis and was the most intelligent

3....3 was just fucking crazy.

Depending on the situation any of the 5 has the opportunity to outshine all of the others. There is no single one who is emphatically "better", they all just have different specialties. Except 3. She was pretty damn useless.
>>
>>91801286
so you just going to foget #5
>>
>>91801454
>1 was the best operator with 5 coming in behind him
Did you not read his post?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.