[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spectacular Spider-Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

File: Spectacular Spider Man.jpg (144KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Spectacular Spider Man.jpg
144KB, 1920x1080px
What went so right? Favorite moments? And is there any hope that the series will be revived considering Samurai Jack is pulling numbers and Young Justice season 3 is on the horizon?
>>
>>91793373
>And is there any hope that the series will be revived
No. Also, what happened with Weisman between this and young justice for the writing to take such a massive nose dive?
>>
File: Black Spider 1.jpg (38KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Black Spider 1.jpg
38KB, 900x506px
>>91793396
>Young Justice
Speaking of which, I completely forgot Josh Keaton voiced Black Spider too
>>
Testicular, testicular
>>
>>91793373
>What went so right?

A crew that was passionate about Spider-Man lore and limited corporate interference.

>Favorite moments?

The fight scenes were terrific. Even Spidey foiling mundane robberies or preventing accidents were made exciting due to animation, storyboarding, and Josh Keaton's quality quips.

>And is there any hope that the series will be revived considering Samurai Jack is pulling numbers and Young Justice season 3 is on the horizon?

Sony owns the rights and Marvel isn't interested in paying to use the rights for the show when they can just make their own show.

Also, Weisman is already busy with Young Justice and writing some World of Warcraft Young Adult novels on the side.
>>
>>91793373
He is so lucky.
>>
>>91793373
My favorite moment is Mary's frist appearance
>>
>>91794935
>>
Which do you like best?

Left or Right?
>>
>>91793373
>Young Justice season 3
Don't remind me. I'm still pissed.
>>
File: Spidey versus Sinister Six.webm (3MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
Spidey versus Sinister Six.webm
3MB, 512x288px
>>91793373
Fuck yeah a Spectacular thread. Posting thread theme.
https://youtu.be/wzdPCVo6lO0

>What went so right?
A proper compacted but overarching story, barely touching his origin story, great versions of rogues gallery.

>Favorite moments?
When the Symbiote faces off against the Sinister 6. Possibly the BEST animation Spider-man has ever had, good god the action excelled when they were on their A game.

And for the people who say the style's shit. Artstyle =/= Animation.

>And is there any hope that the series will be revived considering Samurai Jack is pulling numbers and Young Justice season 3 is on the horizon?
Wasn't there a giant legal tangle with Sony and Disney XD that makes season 3 impossible?
>>
>>91795029
also posting rest of the S6 fight.
>>
>>91795065
>>
>>91795133
Final part.
>>
>>91794277
>writing some World of Warcraft Young Adult novels on the side.

The fuck? That's some serious faggotry there.
>>
>>91793373
>>91795029

The intro was so catchy.
>SPEC-TACULAR
>SPEC-TACULAR
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>91795173
>>91793373
I also loved how they dealt with the symbiote suit.

They started off with a black recolor of the classic suit from S3 and made it progress throughout the season into the full blown symbiote suit.

Spectacular was taken too soon and I honestly wished more people knew about this gem.
>>
>>91793396
There were probably more quotas to fulfill witch caused the bad pacing and time skipping.
>>
>>91795026
Why?
>>
>>91795354
He didn't have a job between the first season of Rebels and YJ season three. He had to do some freelance writing gigs for TV and books to get by.

I suppose he's bound by contract to finish the WoW series he started. Wouldn't want to leave something unfinished, you know?
>>
>>91796026
Oh okay, then I'm much less negative about it.
>>
>>91794997
Although I've grown to hate her in the comics, Gwen. They did so many things right with her in this series.
>>
>>91795173
A hit from Shocker's vibrations really should have taken out the symbiote
>>
>>91796117
I think in that instance the gauntlet exploded before it could set off a shockwave
>>
>>91796117
I did like the little detail in >>91795133 where the suit starts to tweak when the gauntlet gets close to Spidey.
>>
>>91796228
Shit I didn't catch that the few times I saw this. I love small details
>>
>>91795928
Because it got greenlit over Teen Titans season 6.
>>
>>91796718
TT's had a good run, its just a shame TTGO replaced it and the ending was lackluster.
>>
>>91793373

Well I never thought I would see Young Justice 3, but it's happening. If we screech autistically about this enough maybe we can get it to happen too. I'd be down to make an absolute ass of myself on the internet if it meant I could get more of this masterpiece.
>>
>>91797102
It's frankly absurd that YJ was the one that got a third season and not this.
>>
>>91797520
Goes to show which fanbase is more autistic.
>>
>>91797102
>>91797520
>>91797559
Again, read >>91794277 It can't be done, no matter how much you whine about it. YJ didn't have the same licensing issue that SSM did, so that got to return.
>>
>>91793373
FUCKING GUMBALL
>>
>>91793373
The entire episode of Spider-Man vs. Tombstone vs. Dr. Octopus vs. Silvermane was god tier. Probably my favorite episode of the series.
>>
What is your favorite episode?
>>
>>91801929

Opera fight scene and the Play fight scene were pure magic for me.
>>
>>91796228
Dam, I ever noticed that
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.