[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Venom #150 to reveal how Flash lost Symbiote

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 28

File: IMG_8895.jpg (114KB, 610x926px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8895.jpg
114KB, 610x926px
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/04/23/see-brand-new-tradd-moore-venom-150-interior-art-revealed-first-time-c2e2/

>150 will give us the story of how Thompson loses the suit.

Predictions? How do you think Flash Thompson lost the symbiote? Do you think he'll get it back or a new one in Venomverse? Will we see Mania again?
>>
>>91791342
>Do you think he'll get it back or a new one in Venomverse?
If he does, he'll lose it by the end of the story. Flash is already planned to go back to the ASM supporting cast, as per Slott in a recent interview.

>Will we see Mania again?
Wouldn't be surprised if Mania's sorta-symbiote got reabsorbed by the Venom symbiote and somehow the process Flash and the symbiote used to cleanse Andi of the hellmark are what caused the alien to become so weakened.
>>
>>91791342
>Predictions? How do you think Flash Thompson lost the symbiote?
A whole lot of convoluted, deliberate bullshit.
>>
What was the point of the new guy being Venom is he didn't last 5 issues?
>>
>>91791480
I think it was an excuse to have the symbiote forced to do bad things (against his will) so that Spidey would betray and capture it and thus making the symbiote filled with rage thus maligning hate Spidey.
>>
>>91791406
This
>>
>>91791342
>How do you think Flash Thompson lost the symbiote?

>"Man I miss Eddie."
>Suit slinks off during Flash's nap.
>>
>>91791629
>I think it was an excuse to have the symbiote forced to do bad things
This.

I was just at the Next Big Thing panel from Marvel at C2E2 yesterday. Costa went on a big rant about how he wanted to have the symbiote "be the main character" and show that the symbiote was highly influenced by its host. Supposedly, Lee's whole purpose was to re-corrupt the symbiote and undo everything Bendis did in GotG.

Also, Lee is confirmed to come back. Costa said flat out in his little monologue that Lee's presence is going to be felt in the next few issues as we see how he mentally affected the symbiote and that Lee would be coming back in person in several issues.
>>
Did we ever find out what happened to the Anti Venom symbiote?
>>
>>91792790
Yeah, years ago. All those cells got used up to help cure everyone during the Spider-Island story. Keep up.
>>
>>91792831
Well can't they make another?
>>
>>91792718
>Lee is confirmed to come back.
#dropped
(actually, that's not true since I dropped it after the first issue; but still.)
>>
>>91792847
Eddie doesn't have cancer anymore and he hasn't been around Mr Negative to hyper boost his immune system lately.
>>
>>91792946
They should give cancer to more people.
>>
File: ASM_671_TheGroup-010.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
ASM_671_TheGroup-010.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>91792790
>>91792831
>>
File: ASM_671_TheGroup-011.jpg (794KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
ASM_671_TheGroup-011.jpg
794KB, 1988x3056px
>>91793124
>>
>>91792718
God I hope the Tradd Moore issue will be self-contained and Sasuke-free
>>
File: ASM_671_TheGroup-021.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
ASM_671_TheGroup-021.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>91793153
>>
File: ASM_673_TheGroup-006.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
ASM_673_TheGroup-006.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>91793180
No more Anti-Venom suit and Brock feeling good about his sacrifice and that he is a genuine hero.
>>
>>91792555
The Symbiote and Flash have a deep relationship it wouldn't leave him for Eddie
>>
File: Venom v2 007-016.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Venom v2 007-016.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>91793798
>it wouldn't leave him for Eddie
Uhh... it already did during Spider-Island.

Only reason it went back to Flash is because he begged it to and Eddie told the symbiote he didn't want it.
>>
File: Venom v2 007-017.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Venom v2 007-017.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>91794628
>>
File: Venom v2 007-018.jpg (990KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Venom v2 007-018.jpg
990KB, 1988x3056px
>>91794659
Poor symbiote. No one wants to be its host.
>>
>>91791342
I only ever gave a damn about Flash and Mania, and it was mostly the later, so I really am tepid about this.
>>
>>91792790
Dead
>>
File: mania fanart.png (182KB, 2104x3928px) Image search: [Google]
mania fanart.png
182KB, 2104x3928px
>>91791406
>Wouldn't be surprised if Mania's sorta-symbiote got reabsorbed by the Venom symbiote and somehow the process Flash and the symbiote used to cleanse Andi of the hellmark are what caused the alien to become so weakened.

That would mean no more Mania though and that would suck.
>>
File: mania rocks.jpg (371KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
mania rocks.jpg
371KB, 640x905px
>>91795020
Oh god are you me?
>>
>>91791406
>Flash is already planned to go back to the ASM supporting cast, as per Slott in a recent interview.

So? As long Flash stays in New York there's nothing preventing him from having a symbiote and doing his own thing while being part of the ASM supporting cast at the same time.
>>
"Peter was right"
>>
>>91792718
Did anyone there ask about Mania?
>>
>>91791342

Gorr was right.
>>
File: leeprice.png (200KB, 590x361px) Image search: [Google]
leeprice.png
200KB, 590x361px
>>91792718
Lee Price is the worst character any comic has ever made. I bet Costa thought people would think his shitty OC was "cool".
>>
>>91799327
>I bet Costa thought people would think his shitty OC was "cool".
He does, you can definitely tell from how he was talking at the panel. So do the rest of the writers at Marvel.
>>
>>91799416
>So do the rest of the writers at Marvel.

They're probably just faking it so as not to offend Costa.
>>
>>91799568
Why would they do that? Nick Lowe and Chris D'Lando kept talking about how Costa was allegedly "the master of all things symbiote!"

The whole thing was pretty absurd. But they're idiots. They didn't even know their own release schedule and that Venom #6 had already come out. They kept going, "Coming soon! EDDIE BROCK IS BACK! BACK AS VENOM!"
>>
So I'm thinking of doing a retrospective of Brock and the symbiote's relationship through the years (picking out all the pages from comics that really highlight the different moments and development of their relationship), leading up to Venom #150.

Any interest in this? Would take a few days to put together. But might be fun.
>>
File: mania by david stevens.jpg (163KB, 760x1121px) Image search: [Google]
mania by david stevens.jpg
163KB, 760x1121px
New Mania fanart
>>
File: agent anti-venom.png (591KB, 873x1392px) Image search: [Google]
agent anti-venom.png
591KB, 873x1392px
>>91791342
>Do you think he'll get it back or a new one in Venomverse?

Some are predicting that Flash will become Agent Anti-Venom, based on the solicit for Venom 152 and because in the letters page they mention that they have "big plans for Flash Thompson, Anti-Venom, Carnage, the whole gang!"(Notice how Anti-Venom comes right after Flash Thompson?)

>Will we see Mania again?

Well Robbie Thompson will be writing the Flash Thompson story in Venom #150 and he seems to like her judging by Space Knight so there's a high chance we'll see her there. After that not so sure. Maybe she'll make further appearances in Venom? She could also be appearing in Venomverse.

Flash will be part of the ASM supporting cast again. Now this would be SUPER unlikely but if Flash brought Andi with him to New York, then she could possibly become a supporting character in ASM also. I know that an anon went to a con and met Slott and brought up the idea of having Flash take Andi with him to New York. May have also brought up the idea to Christos Gage too (having trouble remembering though).
>>
>>91800680
>Some are predicting that Flash will become Agent Anti-Venom

See: >>91791406

Anyone who thinks Flash will become Anti-Venom has no idea where Anti-Venom even came from.
>>
File: venom 152 cover.jpg (101KB, 864x1333px) Image search: [Google]
venom 152 cover.jpg
101KB, 864x1333px
>>91800680
Solicit for Venom #152:

>MIKE COSTA (W) • GERARDO SANDOVAL (A)
>COVER BY Francisco Herrera
>X-MEN TRADING CARD VARIANT COVER BY JIM LEE
>“THE LAND BEFORE CRIME” CONTINUES! Eddie Brock and the Venom symbiote are reunited, but something’s wrong! The symbiote can’t contain itself within Eddie’s veins and has started seeping out of his pores as he sleeps. To make matters worse, Stegron is aiming to turn all of New York into dinosaurs by sunrise…and Venom is DINNER!

The symbiote not being able to contain itself and seeping out of Eddie's pores is what people are focusing on. This could be Anti-Venom regenerating in Eddie's body and fighting against the Venom symbiote. This could end with Eddie getting rid of all the Anti-Venom goop and then that goop could find its way to Flash, giving us Agent Anti-Venom.

Now you're probably asking how this all makes sense or that saying that this is not how the Anti-Venom symbiote works. And here's the answer: Costa don't give a fuck about how regular Venom so don't expect him to give a fuck about how Anti-Venom works.
>>
>>91800716

>Anyone who thinks Flash will become Anti-Venom has no idea where Anti-Venom even came from.

So the writer on this book, them
>>
File: venom #6 letter page.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
venom #6 letter page.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>91800680
Venom #6 letters page

>>91800716
Anon, Costa clearly doesn't give a fuck when it comes to symbiotes and how they work, as we've seen in the issues so far. So if he wants Flash to be Anti-Venom then Flash will become Anti-Venom, no matter how little sense it makes.
>>
>Agent Anti Venom

What the fuck

Just make him Agent Toxic
>>
>>91800879
He doesn't know anything about any symbiotes. Period
>>
>>91791342
>>91800853
Here's my prediction: After Toxin was removed, Eddie noticed that being a symbiote host caused his body to start producing more Anti-Venom cells, and to regain his power and be a messiah figure again, he decided to make a booty call with Venom once more, only he paid a psychic of some kind to make him think he actually did want to reunite with the Venom symbiote because that was the only way to successfully deceive it.

So Eddie's gonna regain his Anti-Venom powers, promptly break up with the symbiote, and it's gonna come crawling back to Sasuke.
>>
>>91800989
I agree with you that Toxin would probably be a better choice for Flash and would make more sense than Anti-Venom. However if Marvel really does end up making Flash Anti-Venom instead I would understand why. Anti-Venom is more marketable and recognizable than Toxin.
>>
>>91801152
Reminder: Toxin is some angelic-cthulhu hybrid symbiote now. Do we want Flash to get instant God Mode?
>>
>>91801101
You're a friggin' moron. Literally none of that is going to happen.
>>
Flash as Venom was a huge fucking mistake.....

Flash didn't fucking look like Venom and quite frankly, if they wanted Flash to become a Punisher rip-off, they could have just made Flash the new Americop or just work out some sort of deal with the writers of Punisher to let Flash be Frank's understudy and have Flash run around in Frank's old catsuit.

More to the point? It wholesale ignored the only fucking reason to even have Flash as Venom: to make him evil incarnate and do horrible things to Peter.

Most writers who obsessed on the whole "Teen Spidey is the only Spidey that matters!" bull love to regress Flash as a whole asshole to Peter. The symbiote would have given them the perfect chance to do so: Flash DID lose his legs in Iraq after all, and they could get some mileage out of Flash regressing mentally and resume bullying Peter out of anger that Peter can walk just fine while Flash is unemployed, in constant pain from having his legs blown off, and getting shitted folk who refuse to kiss his ass because of the unpopularity of the war.

The symbiote remembers Flash, his bullying of Peter, and decides to visit Flash after being purged from Scorpion to offer a deal: restoring his mobility and health in exchange for helping him resume his war on Spider-Man.

So you have Flash, the high school bully now as a sadistic killing machine with the power of the symbiote behind him. Think Zoom in Flash on steroids....

Peter can't fucking do anything major to stop Flash because he knows the symbiote is using Flash for it's own evil agenda. But Flash keeps killing people left and right.

Hell, it would even make for a better set-up for Superior Spider-Man: Otto and Peter have to work together to destroy the symbiote but Otto is mortally wounded by Flash-Venom and Peter is forced to do a brain swap so Otto can complete the device that kills the symbiote once and for all. But Otto's body dies with Peter inside, inspiring Otto to become a good guy!
>>
>>91802095
>Do we want Flash to get instant God Mode?

...Maybe? Would definitely be interesting. Though where would that leave Mania?
>>
>>91802492
Some good points there. But at the end of the day, Marvel wanted a good guy Venom again. Plus making Flash out to be a Punisher rip-off might have been inspired by Marvel wanting a Punisher-type figure back in the Marvel Universe. IIRC Flash became Punisher around the time Punisher got re-exiled to the Max line with the alternate universe Punisher comic that had Kingpin get raped and stuff.

Also, IIRC Slott doesn't like Venom. Him making Eddie into Anti-Venom was always something of an afterthought and only wrote three stories with him, the third of which had Eddie depowered. And given how hard Slott shilled Doctor Octopus, I could see Slott being pissed off that Venom replaced his Otto as Spidey's main villain.
>>
>>91801101
I can see Brock abandoning the symbiote/causing it to leave him and Lee getting it back.
>>
>>91802492
Given how Flash Venom came about along the same time that everyone in the US got onto a "Bullying is Bad/Stop Bullying" kick, it could have worked.

Though it would be hard to make it work given that Flash is a maimed war vet who under your scenario would be suffering from PTSD. Which would piss off veteran groups, especially if Slott and company even try and imply that Flash's war injuries were karma for him picking on Parker
>>
>>91791342
HydraCap and SHIELD took it from him I bet
>>
>>91802501
Mania can rot in a grave.

>>91802686
Getting rid of Eddie would be sales poison. No one liked Lee and Marvel's realized that the only way to get a profitably Venom book is to give Eddie the symbiote.

Worse case scenario for Eddie fags regarding Lee is him sticking around as a normie supporting cast member for Eddie to interact with, since Eddie's wife is dead and he's stuck in NYC with no one to talk to.
>>
>>91802830
Assuming Secret Empire ends with a soft reboot, would anyone REALLY object to erasing the last 10-15 years worth of Venom stories, Anti-Venom and Flash included?
>>
>>91791342
How many symbiote threads do you people need.
>>
>>91802830
>Mania can rot in a grave.

Well you're an asshole.
>>
>>91802869
Depends on how hard Bendis would object given how much of his work on Venom would go away as a result.

But it would work. You could hand-wave Eddie as part of the Dark Avengers but you can always say Venom was never a GOTG and no one would complain really
>>
File: IMG_7558.jpg (147KB, 1023x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7558.jpg
147KB, 1023x426px
>>91793798
Fun fact: Eddie is the only host the symbiote hasn't actively tried to kill. It's tortured Peter, Flash, Gargan, and killed Angelo. It loves Eddie too much.
>>
>>91802872
Usually just the one on Sundays, but since this is news I wouldn't really call it a 'Symbiote' thread, mostly the talk is about Brock, Flash and a few Mania fans, no mention of Carnage, The Symbiote dog, Scorn or Toxin.
>>
>>91792718
>>91799327
Lee is fantastic. His dynamic with the symbiote was the only redeeming factor to that book.
>>
File: venom sales chart.jpg (60KB, 1108x765px) Image search: [Google]
venom sales chart.jpg
60KB, 1108x765px
>>91802830
>No one liked Lee and Marvel's realized that the only way to get a profitably Venom book is to give Eddie the symbiote.

The longest running Venom book was Venom Vol 2, which starred Flash. Yes Lee fucking sucks but making Eddie Venom again clearly isn't the only way to get a profitable Venom book. And yeah Venom: Space Knight, Flash's last book, got cancelled after 13 issues. But it didn't get cancelled because readers didn't want to read about Flash. It got cancelled because:
-Most readers didn't want to read about Flash going on space adventures
-It built off a Bendis GOTG story arc that was highly controversial among symbiote fans
>>
>>91800680
God fucking damnit I REALLY do not want Carnage anywhere near this. He's my all-time favorite comic character and I just know he'll get mishandled if Costa writes him.
>>
>>91802492
Why the fuck would you do that with Flash when Eddie already did the exact same thing better?
>>
>>91802999
Is that Gargan?
>>
>>91802999
Trips of truth

But, did Brock ever wrangle Venom into a Threeway with the asgardian valkery?
>>
>>91803387
Entire premise of that chart/notion is false given that it ignores Eddie's unofficial 60 issue run (which ran as around 10-15 minis due to editorial shennanigans).
>>
>>91803456
I wonder if Carnage under Costa would be less edgy or more edgy than Lee.
>>
>>91802095
>Flash gets Toxin
>Becomes a symbiote god

How would Brockfags ever recover?
>>
>>91803551
Not really.

Eddie never really went full-Zoom. He stalked Spidey but was always beaten before he could do any real harm to Spidey (making MJ faint doesn't count).

Flash knowing who Peter is and knowing everyone in his life intimately would make for much more evil potential, especially since unlike Brock, Peter couldn't got all out to hurt Flash/see him as a victim of the symbiote.
>>
>>91802492
>and getting shitted folk who refuse to kiss his ass because of the unpopularity of the war

That shit hasn't happened since the Vietnam War. US war veterans are basically fucking worshiped now.
>>
File: Bill-the-Cat.png (327KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Bill-the-Cat.png
327KB, 640x360px
>>91791342
I'm not the only one who saw this in OP's image, was I?
>>
>>91792718
Costa is a piece of shit, and doesn't know how to write shit. Fuck him.
>>
>>91791406
Flash can be regular in asm as anti_venom, but in secret
>>
>>91794628
>>91794659
>>91794686
That was in the begining, as time goes on it gets more and more respect for Flash. It's really a great run by Remender. I didn't read Cullen's shit, but I'm weary ever since I read his garbage run on the tail end of moon knight that killed the book.

That being said, Space knight was alright, but could've been better served on earth. It only tanked in sales ebcause no one wanted Venom in space but Bendis, who saw Agent venom dropping rapidly and thought he could "save it" by fucking things up worse as he normally does.
>>
>>91805537
The last bit is confusing. What I mean is Bendis ruined Flash by attempting to save him, and whoever did the spaceknight run did a good job, but ultimately no one bought it because no one wanted Flash in space in the first place.
>>
>>91802501
>interesting
There's that buzzword again. It losing all meaning at this point.

What is "interesting" about a character that doesn't ever have to struggle? Flash would just become Miles Morales 2.0.
>>
>>91803623
Yes, its from New Ways to Die.
>>
>>91807585
I honestly just didn't put that much thought into that post. However now that I think about it yeah it probably wouldn't be that interesting. However it COULD be interesting as a humorous What If?
>>
File: was it rape.png (282KB, 425x299px) Image search: [Google]
was it rape.png
282KB, 425x299px
>>91791480
Someone had to rape venom into being a bad girl again
>>
>>91807775
The whole first arc is Lee mentally raping the symbiote. From completely dominating it and shoving it in a metaphorical closet to beating it with mind-chairs.

I don't know what was even supposed to be enjoyable about those first 5 issues. I get #6. We are supposed to be excited by Eddie's return (But the book is so poorly written and has such a hackneyed plot that finding any enjoyment out of Eddie's return is impossible). What are we supposed to be enjoying or excited for while we watch Lee abuse the alleged main character (for the record, the symbiote hasn't really been a main character, its completely secondary to Lee).
>>
File: 09.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>91807838
>to beating it with mind-chairs
>>
File: bwgp003.jpg (233KB, 1200x1845px) Image search: [Google]
bwgp003.jpg
233KB, 1200x1845px
>>91801061
Remember when Costa and Sondoval had every symbiote with the spider symbol?
>>
>>91808886
Seriously it was hard to read i dunno Maximum carnage for symbiotes exemple of diversity ?
>>
File: C-C-xU9UQAEHJfd.jpg (303KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
C-C-xU9UQAEHJfd.jpg
303KB, 2048x1536px
>>91810077
I wonder whose fault that actually was. While I wouldn't put it past Costa, it could totally have been Sandoval's fault. Its clear that Tradd Moore had no issues remembering that symbiote look different in the #150 preview.

Either way, editorial should have saw that nixed it instantly.
>>
>>91810210
Did the colorist seriously make Carnage purple?
>>
>>91810771
In person it was just a different shade of red from Toxin. It looks pink/purple in the photo of the projector.
>>
>>91791342
Considering how this shitheap is progressing, 98% it was because Flash didn't want the symbiote anymore.
>>
>>91799150
This please.
>>
>>91810848
>98% it was because Flash didn't want the symbiote anymore.
Keep in mind that Flash's story is going to be in a backup story written by Robbie Thompson, not Mike Costa.
>>
>>91800853
I think that the actual theme of this run is the Symbiote's relationships with it's hosts, and Symbiote is either conflicted between Brock and Sasuke, or they just grew apart since they last bonded.

Either way, I'm betting their reunion isn't permanent
>>
>>91811418
>I think that the actual theme of this run is the Symbiote's relationships with it's hosts, and Symbiote is either conflicted between Brock and Sasuke, or they just grew apart since they last bonded.

That's exactly what Costa intended. See: >>91792718

Unfortunately he is doing a terrible job at writing that story.
>>
>>91802492
What horrible ideas.

>Most writers who obsessed on the whole "Teen Spidey is the only Spidey that matters!" bull love to regress Flash as a whole asshole to Peter

Yeah, and writers who regress Peter are stupid. Flash has had a huge character progression from his bullying days, and became one of Peter's closest friends.

Agent Venom worked so well because of the irony of Flash being a huge Spider-Man fan while being bonded to something that hated him.
>>
File: venom chart.jpg (41KB, 1199x452px) Image search: [Google]
venom chart.jpg
41KB, 1199x452px
>>91803387
I'm interested to see what happens to the current volume's sales with 150. #3 got a huge bump when Eddie's return was announced, but then it quickly went back down.
>>
File: eddie brock jenkins the hunger.jpg (137KB, 671x1024px) Image search: [Google]
eddie brock jenkins the hunger.jpg
137KB, 671x1024px
>>91802999
When did the symbiote try to kill Flash?

And the symbiote was plenty abusive to Eddie during the hunger arc where Peter found out Eddie had cancer
>>
>>91813106
>And the symbiote was plenty abusive to Eddie during the hunger arc where Peter found out Eddie had cancer

That story was completely incongruous with anything that happened before it. That's the beginning of the end for Eddie. This is when Marvel decided to turn the symbiote into an evil parasitic monster, instead of a scorned alien who just wants companionship.
>>
>>91813040
How are Venom Vol 1's sales being tracked? Is this referring to the Daniel Way series or the various minis throughout the 90s?
>>
>>91813264
Just because it was a bad story doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I hate Sins Past, and that sure as hell hasn't been undone.
>>91813297
It's Way's series, yes.
>>
>>91813417
>Just because it was a bad story doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I didn't say it didn't happen. I said it was a shit story that ruined the character going forward. Reread my post.

Before that story was released, Brock and the symbiote had a really good relationship. Way better than any of the post-Eddie. And I think it would be hard to argue otherwise.
>>
>>91813502
No you said the symbiote never tried to harm Eddie cause it loved him so much,that anon corrected you and you called the story shitty which it admittedly was,it still happened one way or another
>>
>>91813544
>No you said the symbiote never tried to harm Eddie cause it loved him so much
I'm not that anon, anon. You're talking to a completely different person.
>>
File: image.jpg (549KB, 974x1492px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
549KB, 974x1492px
It's unlikely but I really hope they keep his post anti venom character
>>
>>91813650
Well, if the solicit from #151 is true, it's not likely.

VENOM 151
MIKE COSTA (w) GERARDO SANDOVAL (a)
COVER BY Francisco Herrera
"THE LAND BEFORE CRIME" Starts Here!
Eddie Brock and the Venom symbiote have been reunited at last - and their hatred of Spider-Man is greater than ever!
While hunting the friendly neighborhood wall-crawler, Venom comes face-to-face with none other than STEGRON THE DINOSAUR MAN!
Can Venom postpone feasting on Spider-Man's brain long enough to stop Stegron from turning everyone in New York into a bloodthirsty dinosaur?!

I really hope this is a case of solicits lying. Eddie didn't even have a reason to hate Spider-Man in Venom #6
>>
File: Venom _11 003.jpg (170KB, 639x984px) Image search: [Google]
Venom _11 003.jpg
170KB, 639x984px
>>91813650
>post anti venom character
So when he wanted to murder all the symbiotes on Earth?
>>
File: Venom _11 004.jpg (145KB, 643x984px) Image search: [Google]
Venom _11 004.jpg
145KB, 643x984px
>>91813929
>>
>>91791406
THought Venomverse will be another Universe....like...THe Venomvers. Is it 616?
>>
>>91814031
We don't know the context of Venomverse yet. We just know its some story happening in a few months.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.