[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DC/Marvel Crossovers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: Spider-Man_and_Batman_Vol_1_1.jpg (69KB, 400x610px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man_and_Batman_Vol_1_1.jpg
69KB, 400x610px
Will we ever see their like again?
>>
File: Green_Lantern_Silver_Surfer_001.jpg (87KB, 400x604px) Image search: [Google]
Green_Lantern_Silver_Surfer_001.jpg
87KB, 400x604px
>>
>>
>>
Why would you want to?
>>
What do you think rebirth and make mine marvel is building up to. Crossovers are the 'something' missing
>>
>>91783430
I got into comics when Age of Amalgam was happening, and I thought this was a regular thing.
>>
>>91783538
What the hell are you smoking? Marvel is never crossing over with DC ever again.
>>
>>91783735
This, Secret Crisis will never happen.
>>
>>91783735
They'll just keep copying their ideas while claiming they're the better company.
>>
>>91783332
Not until all media corporations become one megacorp. Then the Marvel and DC universes (as well as all other published superhero universes such as Image Comics) will become one fictional universe forever.
>>
>>91783372
Oh shit how did this end up going down?
>>
>>91783782
It's not like any idea either company has is new.
>>
>>91783815
Darkseid's Omega Beams are useless on Galactus, and there is no lifeforce contained in Apokolips. Apparently, when Apokolips and New Genesis split apart, NG got all the good shit. They have some grouchy self-pitying philosophy, and go their separate ways.
>>
>>
>>91783869
>superman and Lois have a son together
>no new ideas
Dc in general has been trying new stuff that hasn't been done before in their universe.
>>
DC does crossovers with other companies all the time, but it seems like Marvel internally just doesn't want to.

>>91784233
That's not new, they had a son literally 10 years ago in the main universe and it has happened in numerous other continuities as well.
>>
>>91784233
What, cause it's not a girl like the other millions of times you think it counts for new?
>>
File: OzMarvelDC.gif (124KB, 375x504px) Image search: [Google]
OzMarvelDC.gif
124KB, 375x504px
>>91783332
Let's take a moment to remember the first Marvel/DC book...
>>
>>91784342
Wasn't one of the Supergirls supposed to be the daughter of Supes and Wonder Woman from the future? I liked that, even though I think it turned out to be a cunning plan by Brainiac.
>>
File: Dorothy_Spinner_001.jpg (184KB, 718x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Dorothy_Spinner_001.jpg
184KB, 718x1024px
>>91784390
Featuring Iron Man, Dorothy, Sabretooth & Scarecrow together for the first time, to battle the Great and Terrible Ozymandias!
>>
>>91784338

Who has DC done crossovers with besides Marvel? I seem to recall a spiderman red sonja crossover was made as well at some point.
>>
>>91784530
recently, Star Trek, Ninja Turtles, Planet of the Apes and Power Rangers
>>
>>91784530
They cross over with idw and dark horse a lot. Atleast once a year.
>>
>>91783332
No because greedy corporate jews don't like to share.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.