[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The male hero wasn't a good looking blondie and had a lovable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Moana_Trailer_Maui2.jpg (962KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
Moana_Trailer_Maui2.jpg
962KB, 1920x800px
The male hero wasn't a good looking blondie and had a lovable douche bag personality. Why don't more people praise this guy? I love him
>>
>>91782651
>voiced by the rock
it honestly doesnt get much better than this
>>
File: 1488838741991.jpg (41KB, 680x501px) Image search: [Google]
1488838741991.jpg
41KB, 680x501px
>>91782900
Can't sing for shit tho. Not that the song was any good or anything. Song wasn't even memorable
>>
How was he lovable? He was entertaining sure but he was a huge dickhead whose first action in the movie was to bury Moana alive.
>>
>>91782933
>How was he lovable?
He wasn't
>>
>>91782920
(You)
>>
First guy to pee on a Disney Princess.
>>
>>91783310
based
>>
>>91782933
>whose first action in the movie was to bury Moana alive.
That's what makes him loveable.
>>
look at that fucking face
>>
>>91782933
>Bury Alive
Hey he gave her a nice cave
>>
>>91782651
>being ugly and not blond is considered a quality in /co/
hello, tumblr.
>>
>>91782651
Why do anons on here get so worked up about how he looks? There's a difference between an ugly character and an ugly design. His design is great, it's just that he's meant to be ugly.
>>
>>91782651
>LMAO le monkey man
>>
File: d6f.jpg (28KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
d6f.jpg
28KB, 600x579px
>>91784397
Moana was a boring "by the number" predictable and uninspired disney movie. Literally two boring characters on a boat and that's it. No one gave a shit about Moana, her quest, her family. Songs were generic and villains either too cartoonish(coconut people, giant gay crab) or not memorable at all (big fire giant). The animal mascots were uncreative . The memes were forced. And entire crisis was caused by the main hero in the first place.

Literally the only god thing in the movie was that Moana didn't hook up with the gorilla guy,
>>
>>91784566
Also the plotline didn't make sense. The ocean could just repair everything by itself but only choose to force Maui and MOana to do the shit that it could do itself.
>>
>>91782920
you're not welcome
>>
>>91782651
no one values a T H I C C man anymore
>>
You pussies actually watched this shit!? My dick got soft so fast I was on the phone with my doctor the whole time like why tf is my shit limp like this?Whats happening to my body?! Then I told him what movie I was watching and his dick went limp so HE called HIS doctor and we had a conference call, brainstormed for a bit then the credits started and we all jacked our dicks together with our joyous tears and it felt supergud
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.