[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inmutant Ship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: cyclops and kamala.png (304KB, 486x432px) Image search: [Google]
cyclops and kamala.png
304KB, 486x432px
Should we ship Kamala and Scott?
>>
>>91779328
Marvel's obviously making it viable, they're writing Kamala - they know what triggers a ship fanbase fantasy.

That said, I love and respect Kamala. I don't want her to touch that white-hot mess of a mutant trainwreck with a fifty foot stretchable pole.
>>
Eh, why not? Better than Miles anyways.
>>
I thought Bobby and Romeo was supposed to be the designated Tragic Pairing in this IxX shenanigans?
>>
>>91779637
The allusion(?) was too heavy handed
>>
>>91779328
Meh, seems like a safe relationship for Tyke. As for kamala it'd be the closest she'd be to dating a bad boy, also I'm sure Wilson wouldn't allow it
>>
>>91779328
No. Fuck tykeclops and fuck Champions.
>>
>>91779554
This
>>
>>91779748
Especially since Scott isn't Muslim. I remember triggering a lot of tumblytards when I showed them the panel where Aamir tells Bruno that her parents are against the melting pot and think that cultural miscegenation is bad. Hell Kamala's family is actually quite conservative and republican leaning overall and that's what makes me laugh because all the BleedingCool, Tumblrites, etc are full of Antifa-level retards that hate this kinda shit but agree/look the other way when Muslims do it.
>>
>>91779328
I don't think I've hated a relationship this much since Rogue and Gambit, and for the same reasons.
>>
>>91781777
Wow, I didn't expect Champions of all things to trigger them. Not like im disliking it, but it's as if some of the arcs were made by SJW for SJW
>>
>>91779328
Emma grooming young scott or bust.
>>
>>91781906
i can't see what's to hate. It's just lame
>>
>>91779328
Let's just have this happen in Anon trace traitor way
>>
>>91782206
This. The worst thing about it is how disappointing it is. It's not good, but it's not worth hating.

Especially when compared to shit like America or Hellcat.
>>
>>91779328
That haven't done anything else outside this moment so it would be pointless. Plus Scott is going into a love triangle and he, Kamala, and Nova seem to be leaving Champions.
>>
>>91779328
Ramos's art is the worst
>>
>>91779554
And better than Scott and Laura too.

Why is it every time Bendis pushes a ship it's the worst possible one?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.