[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jack commits sudoku

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0477.png (880KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0477.png
880KB, 1334x750px
I don't know about you, but I would've liked if there was a twist ending and Jack actually offs himself. I probably wouldn't have expected it cause I view it as "it's obviously an overused cartoon cliche; MC is on the verge of death but everybody knows it needs to turn out okay because the writers can't sacrifice the MC just for a twist." But seriously, we only have four episodes left, not whole other seasons, if the writers wanted to, they could've, not to mention the huge cost. I'm just saying it because I wasn't generally satisfied with this episode and longed for some excitement.

>Problem: the show would turn into Samurai Ashi and that is definitely something /co/ would not be happy with
>>
Guys really

It's a cartoon for kids, not fucking Berserk 2.0
>>
>>91775923
>cartoon for kids
>that guy looked like a talking penis
>>
>>91775923
>cartoon for kids
>PENIS
>>
>>91775923
>cartoon for kids
>has a curvy woman first wearing skin tight clothing and then briefly nothing at all
>>
>>91776008
SHE WAS NAKED THE WHOLE TIME
>>
>>91775970
>>91775949
51% of children have a penis
>>
>>91776031
name another kids' cartoon with direct references to genitalia
>>
Did I miss something? So was that ghost samurai the whole time just some fucking villain? Not his own personal issues or some shit?

I wanted to believe his grief just led him to that area until that ghost samurai got off his fucking horse.
>>
>>91776353
he was a villain preying on Jack's personal issues
>>
>>91776692
That's stupid as fuck. They wasted half a season talking about his PTSD just to have a villain try to convince him to off himself? Lazy
>>
>>91776066
dragon ball
>>
File: my man.jpg (266KB, 1155x1077px)
my man.jpg
266KB, 1155x1077px
>>91776734
Blue Jack is presumably still around
>>
>>91776066
>It's either a kids cartoon or Berserk
>>
>>91776008
>clothing
>>
>>91775874

>I don't know about you, but I would've liked if there was a twist ending and Jack actually offs himself.

People like you are why we cannot have optimistic and sincere media any more.
>>
>>91775874
the episode moved too fast.
>>
inb4 jack dies and ashy goes back in time to save him
>>
>>91775923
It was a cartoon for kids 16 years ago.

Those kids have grown up.
>>
>>91776833
Like all Samurai Jack episodes.
>>
>>91777008
Yes, but it was very noticable this time. There was enough content in this episode for 4 regular episodes at the normal Samurai Jack style pacing And while I enjoyed the callbacks, the important plot elements were rushed and the final fight of the episode was rushed.

I knew something would go wrong when Scaramouche came back. They never bring back villians like this.
>>
>>91777218
Everything that needed to be said was said.
>>
>>91776734
>>91776692
>>91776353

He's not a villain, just a dead samurai. Both he and Jack believe in Bushido, and that Jack has failed his mission. The only honroable thing would be to kill themselves.
>>
>>91777218
>I knew something would go wrong when Scaramouche came back. They never bring back villians like this.

Aku needs to find out Jack doesn't have the sword somehow.
>>
there a mega?
>>
>>91777314
https://mega.nz/#!r5wj3YRL!AeptI4zyNMVBl5tFUP0CLBmKstJEhUJBbole9bmBNJc
>>
>>91775923
what's an adult swim?
>>
File: penis.jpg (13KB, 480x360px)
penis.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>91775970
>>
>>91775874
Well Sudoko is a nice game for the mind. I don't think that Jack's playing it would change much of the series.
>>
>>91776752
Blue Jack was the samurai to assist in Jack's suicide. He cut him up. Check the eye color.
>>
>>91779324
then why did he see Mr. Antlers and Blue Jack at the same time, then?
>>
>>91775923
>cartoon for kids
>on [adult swim]
nah m8
>>
>>91777008
>Like all Samurai Jack episodes.
almost every episode this season is an 11 minute story in a 30 minute time slot. The pacing is usually glacial and I've fallen asleep before the end of several episodes in the past during broad daylight hours, nevermind it's midnight slot.
This episode was basically a clip show. It did the bare minimum to advance the plot and was almost entirely fan service.

>>91777261
>Aku needs to find out Jack doesn't have the sword somehow.
and by the time he learns this, Jack will have his sword, so the entire plotline is pointless.
>>
>he chose to save us rather than using the portal to go home

Doesn't make any sense at all. If he went back and time and killed Aku, then Aku never enslaved them.

Explain this to me.
>>
>>91779923
>If he went back and time and killed Aku, then Aku never enslaved them.
That's basically the entire point of the show. If Jack was willing to put aside his principles just once, he would have had no trouble getting back. And if Aku hadn't taken every opportunity to try and be a dick to everyone, he would have killed Jack long ago.
>>
>>91775874
Fuck off with your grimdark bleak fanwank. After all the misery Jack's endured, he deserves to conquer his inner demons and earn a good, happy ending.
>>
>>91779923
Multiverse.
>>
>>91779923
He saw how the last wish to the well turned out. It was obviously going to screw him over if he tried to use it.
>>
>>91780125
Ah, thanks. I guess each other time had a similar scenario.
>>
>>91780125
Technically he wished that it was destroyed, and that wish did screw him over.
>>
>>91780373
No, he purged it, Inquisitor-style. Sword is a Holy Artifact by word of lore and shit, so stabbing it into an Evil Dickhead Well(Trademark AkuCorp) would kaibosh it.

It honestly was likely a really shitty trap made by Aku himself to try to trap the samurai. Aku being Aku, he promptly forgot about it's existence because he's a raging retard who is evil for funzies.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.