[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ think of this gem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Angela_Anaconda.jpg (37KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Angela_Anaconda.jpg
37KB, 500x375px
What does /co/ think of this gem?
>>
It was shit and we hate it.
>>
I'm too big of a philistine to appreciate it.
>>
>>91760329
>gem
>>
>>91760347
You have literal shit taste then.
>>
>>91760329
Digimon crossover was lit.
>>
awful
>>
>>91760376
Please. Regale me with your favorite moments and splinter my misconceptions with why is wasn't dogshit.
>>
I don't get why people hate this show so much. It's not too bad last time I remember watching it.
It has quirky humor and I can relate to the main character a lot.
>>
>>91760456
The main reason is that the animation is deeply in the uncanny valley. Also, it's Canadian.
>>
>>91760329

I didn't expect that kind of hate for it.
I liked it when I was a kid, especially Angela's fantasy sequences.
>>
The worst Digimon
>>
>>91760329
I enjoyed it as a kid. It looked like shit but it made me laugh.
>>
>>91760669
Apparently people here also really hate the shit out of CatDog. That shit was one of my favorite shows as a kid.
>>
>>91760329
Boy's underwear...
>>
>>91760456
it was just weird, I didn't mind it as a kid but it deserves a lot of the hate it gets for what it did to digimon.
>>
>>91761085
>>91761323
What did it do to Digimon? This is the first I've heard of this...
>>
>>91761341
They had a cash in episode about digimon and they aired it BEFORE the digimon movie in cinemas. It was cringey as fuck.
>>
>>91761407
What was cringey about it?
>>
>>91760329
Angelamon.
>>
>>91761426
I don't remember the episode, but I think I heard it was the short but just all direct references to Digimon slightly changed.
>>
go watch any part of this cringy fucking mess if you think it's good. I cannot understand how anything but dementia levels of nostalgia could give you a pleasant memory of this flaming garbage.
>>
>>91760329
OP Digimon
>>
>>91761862
It was probably because me and my sister were watching this when she first discovered what a blowjob is and she tried it out on me. I was 10 and she was 12.
>>
File: 1467719734630.png (645KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1467719734630.png
645KB, 1280x1280px
>>91760329
I thought it was alright.
>>
>>91760329
Why did she hate/want to eat the french chick?
>>
>>91761965
had a bit of a chuckle cause it's in-character
>>
Underrated masterpiece tbqh
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.