[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Squadron Superior when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: squadron superior.png (3MB, 2680x1864px) Image search: [Google]
squadron superior.png
3MB, 2680x1864px
Squadron Superior when?
>>
Also, post your team.
>>
We already got it, it's called batman v. superman
>>
>>91754876
why is regular pym there?
>>
That's actually a pretty cool idea. Evil Reed and Grandmaster are like two of the baddest dudes in the Marvel U.

It needs a different name, though, and I don't really get why Sentry is there.

>>91754933
How does that even have anything to do with the OP image? You /tv/ fags can't go one second without BvS shitposting.
>>
>>91755039
Pymtron nigga

>>91755041
Sentry's there as he's speculated to be one of Zemo's secret weapons.
>>
>>91754876

Oh fuck, another Superior-Lover! Yeah baby! Alright, my team is:

-Doctor DOOM: Sorcerer, provides the means.
-Captain HYDRA: Strategist
-Iron Jerk: Engineer
-Moonstone: Team Slut
-Fantomex: Team Fuck-Up, Stealth
-Sentry: Big Gun
-SpOck: Versatility

They're gonna be an Authority-Like team.
>>
File: SS.jpg (3MB, 2680x1864px) Image search: [Google]
SS.jpg
3MB, 2680x1864px
>>91755280

Fuck, forgot my pic.
>>
>>91754876
Superior avengers ok?
>>
>>91756016
I mean sure but Squadron Superior sounds cooler yaknow.
>>
>>91756065
Except it won't sell much plus no actual history. And the sqaudron should be jla proxies.
>>
>>91755039
That's Pymtron
>>
>>91754876
>Squadron Superior
Sounds like a Nazi team. It even has the SS going for it.
>>
>>91760889
Well, Hitler did lead the Suicide Squad
>>
>>91755102
He's not. It's already been revealed that Bob was Blackout
>>
>>91755280
Fantomex can't be around big guns and successful characters like this, he goes fucking nuts with his superiority complex and invariably tries to kill everybody. See: Spurrier's X-Force. If he got that bad around Cable, Psylocke and fucking Marrow, it would get awful around people like Stark, Rogers and DOOM.
>>
File: Hydra Cap.jpg (323KB, 1165x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Hydra Cap.jpg
323KB, 1165x1800px
>>91754876
Is this because of the Hydra Cap thread a few days ago? Because if so, fucking sweet. If not, this is still a great idea. If I could add anyone, I'd maybe add...
>The Gorgon - Wolverine (many of the Dark Avengers were great).
>Thunderbolt Ross - Hulk (miss him so much).
>King Hyperion (loved his appearance in Thunderbolts. Shame he had to kick the bucket. Hopefully they could bring him back after Secret War)
>>
So did anyone figure out what the hook would be for this book.

Because I thought they could fight against the threats the Avengers and the superhuman community at large either forget or never hear about.

Starting with this guy
>>
>>91762920
The team would be very public, using their status and abilities to gain the public trust in a way prior Avengers rosters ever could. Each of them (with the exception of Cap and Sentry) love to have thier egos stroked and being seen as the saviors of humanity has a nice ring to it. While the team operates as a well oiled machine in the field, they would all become manipulative two faced sociopaths that are constantly scheming to secure a position of power the others could never attain. Key members of the team have a view of how the world should be, with each of these visions obviously conflicting with the others.

The team eventually reaches a boiling point when one of the members beginning enginnering situations that claim the lives of its members (or at least appears that way). The Squadron know the threat is from within but they maintain a friendly facade and disposition of discern while trying to maneuver themselves to victory.

Either that or go a Dark Avengers route and transport them to another world. That worked for Parker.
>>
File: 1442906416234.jpg (4MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1442906416234.jpg
4MB, 2560x1440px
>>91755337
I'm totally on board for Doom being a member of a hard hitting team. Doombot was amazing in Avengers A.I. and I bet the real thing will be much better.
>>
>>91754912
Same thing, but replace Sentry with one of the many evil Hyperions. Just to keep things all nicely tied together.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.