[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his fucking problem anyway?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: stelio stelio kontos.jpg (46KB, 622x720px) Image search: [Google]
stelio stelio kontos.jpg
46KB, 622x720px
What was his fucking problem anyway?
>>
Stans a fucking idiot who despite being in pretty decent shape and being a CIA operative he still get's his shit kicked in by almost everyone he fights and is largely incompetent
>>
Debts
>>
Stelio is an artist, his medium just happens to be bullying
>>
File: 1460134720090.jpg (46KB, 680x793px) Image search: [Google]
1460134720090.jpg
46KB, 680x793px
>>91752012
>stan is a CIA agent and joe is a cop
>everybody shits on them 24/7
>>
>>91752012

Are there really people that find ambiguity in a seth show, that they need to ask for theories on subtext
>>
>>91752167
Are there really people stupid enough to take these threads seriously?
>>
>>91752012
Well, in spite of the lesson he intended for Steve, Stan himself never got the oranges to the top of his stairs. Still hasn't after that brutal ass whooping.
>>
>>91752167
Seth only does voice work. American Dad is written and produced by actual professionals.
>>
>>91752195

I mean >>91752280 there's your answer right there
>>
>>91752134
_Don't forget Klaus the Olympian and Quagmire the veteran/pilot
>>
>>91752216
Steve paid someone to get those oranges to the top of his stairs. Pure capitalism. Stan should be proud.
>>
File: mel.webm (2MB, 760x430px) Image search: [Google]
mel.webm
2MB, 760x430px
fap
>>
>>91752012

Anton Chigur's problem was that he dislikes normies.
>>
>>91752050
Not to mention the fact he carries a gun that he seems to forget when it's convenient to th plot.
>>
>>91753145
I was disappointed that Stan's new hobby was not an elaborate ruse to get Francine off his back
>>
>>91752012

AND LUIS
>>
>>91753145
>tfw when Frannie was literally driving Stan towards Mel with her bitching, but misinterpreted the dream as simple fear of being cheated on
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.