[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: The_Return_of_Slade_title_card.png (3MB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
The_Return_of_Slade_title_card.png
3MB, 1916x1076px
Episodes in cartoons that made you give up on caring.
>>
Do me a solid
>>
File: A_Pal_for_Gary.jpg (18KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
A_Pal_for_Gary.jpg
18KB, 300x225px
I was a rather stupid kid, so I probably kept watching anyway, but I remember hating this episode even as a kid.
>>
>>91751919
Butthurt writers that can't handle criticism
>>
File: download-7.jpg (11KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
download-7.jpg
11KB, 191x264px
>>91751919
This was probably the episode it became 90% edge
>>
File: IMG_0168.png (591KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0168.png
591KB, 1334x750px
>>
>>91751919
You realise that's Internet Troll: The TV Series
You criticise them/give them attention, they become stronger.
>>
>>91752640
What? It's widely considered one of the best episodes. There wasn't that much edge, especially when comparing it to later seasons.
Also it originally had this song which is probably one of the finest parodies FG has done, so it's a shame this got cut because of time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2vQph-CPFo
>>
>>91754390
This guy gets it.
The writers are baiting you and you're taking it.
>>
File: Sadgasm.jpg (25KB, 393x289px) Image search: [Google]
Sadgasm.jpg
25KB, 393x289px
>>91751919
Never watched a full new episode ever since
>>
File: Rocknaldo_000.png (745KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rocknaldo_000.png
745KB, 1920x1080px
I was on board for a while. But this was the straw that broke the camel's back.
>>
>>91751919
the disaster- amazing world of gumball
>>
>>91751919
Jesus christ, i just opened this image and now my eyes are burning.

Is every frame in TTGO this brightly saturated? How do you people watch this shit?
>>
File: maxresetc.jpg (177KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresetc.jpg
177KB, 1920x1080px
>OK the movies weren't very good, but they had their moments and now they're back to doing episodes
>OK, the first episode was pretty weird, but maybe they'll get back in groove.

Then this episode happened. It was like anti-humor. In that watching it undid laughs that I had already given away to other things.
>>
>>91754510
>Stewie mentions about the Sopranos ending with a cut to black
>it happens again during the ending
I just got that.
>>
>>91759379
It is amazing just how badly this episode damaged the show. I don't think people are willing to give up on this show yet, but it's becoming clear that patience is running thin with a lot of people watching it. I've seen SUfags defend absolutely garbage episodes, but no one is willing to defend this trash.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.