[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nobody is mad at samurai jack anymore? it is safe to like it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 345635342134321.jpg (40KB, 540x432px) Image search: [Google]
345635342134321.jpg
40KB, 540x432px
nobody is mad at samurai jack anymore? it is safe to like it again? /co/ was mad about the ashi thing but everyone love her now.
>>
>everybody
everybody that stayed to watch this crap, maybe. People who dislike lack of proper pacing stopped caring about this show after the most recent episode

Anyway a protege arc was not a good idea for 10 episodes season.
>>
why the fuck is everyone so mad at Ashi? Jesus.
>>
>>91750622
People asked for jack wrecking akus shit, not for yet another romance drama in a cartoon.
I think is a lesson learned after RS/AT that love kills every series.
>>
>>91750622
Honestly, I feel like most of those people were trolls with an axe to grind. A lot of people on /co/ have issues with any female character in a cartoon or comic doing stuff. Bad female characters do exist but I don't really see what Aishi has done to be so hated or considered a bad character.
>>
>>91750724
It's sad to see people like you, who assume that everyone who disagrees with you is just a troll. Garbage like yourself makes actual discussion impossible, because your narrow-minded brain can't see really simple stuff really.

I have to either enjoy this show alone or not enjoy it at all, because this fanbase is intolerable mess.
>>
>>91751083
>I have to either enjoy this show alone or not enjoy it at all, because this fanbase is intolerable mess.

Whenever I come across this, I just like to think that those people are a niche that don't accurately represent the real overall reception and general consensus of a show. Mostly because for some reason, when I see people saying they hate something and explain why, a small part of me kind of starts to dislike it as well, and I REALLY hate it when that happens.
>>
>>91750724
>People who disagree with me are trolls!

Neck yourself.
>>
They should have upped the episode runtime to 30 minutes and worked on the pacing.
It's kindof a shame that what we get now will be the last.
Not to say that the stuff we do get isn't good, but it could have been so much better.
>>
>>91750547
I was hype, now I'm waiting for it to end before I judge it. If they make it a father/daughter protege kind of thing I'll watch. If it's JackxAshi romance then I won't watch and I will wish that Genndy never gets hired to make shit ever again.
>>
>>91750547
Why hasn't the sword work last time anyway? Was the man which the gods deemed worthy not worthy and rightous enough to destroy Aku?
>>
They really should've held off on a romance arc. Shit's overdone in the extreme, and it doesn't look like they intend to subvert it at all. Plus, there's not nearly enough time in the season to do it right.
>>
>>91750622
The show was based on Jack, had very few reoccuring characters (Like three tops, spread out) and was about his struggle against Aku

Now its about him getting a sucessor. She takes up way too much screen time and plot and distracts from the old shows beautiful set up. Not to mention we can all see the ending coming. After 4 seasons its bizarre to do this plot to end it in ten eps
>>
>>91750724
Easy scapegoat. Same complaints would be said if it was a boy
>>
File: 1489897374861.png (239KB, 417x492px) Image search: [Google]
1489897374861.png
239KB, 417x492px
This shitstain of a board loves being a contrarian to everything good, and it pisses me off that no one on this forsaken board can have a regular discussion about anything without complaining or nitpicking for stupid as fuck reasons. I enjoy this season the way it is, and I'm not buttblasted that Jack and Ashi having an alliance or romantic relationship. I give praise to Genndy and the people who worked on it for even making this season even exist and let the series finally have its ending, and I don't care if I'm blueballed about it.
>>
>>91753236
>"contrarian" meme
Way to sound like a faggot.
For the record, I don't hate season 5. I just think you're a cunt.
>>
>/co/ was
NO

/CO/ IS NOT A HIVEMIND

STOP TRYING TO HINT AT WIDESPREAD OPINIONS

JUST FUCKING WATCH A SHOW IF YOU LIKE IT AND DON'T WATCH IT IF YOU DON'T

FOR FUCK'S SAKE
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.