[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Harley

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: harley action.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
harley action.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
Flail hat, better or worse than dyed pigtails?

I mean it kind of messes with the somewhat important "deceptively innocent looking" aspect by making her outfit look more edgy, but it is much closer to the original design and the much more important clown aspect of the design comes across much better than the pigtails version.
>>
>>91749194
>another cuck thread
>>
>>91749279
Is Harley a cuck?
>>
>>91749194
Didn't she only have the flails and spikes on her costume because she was temporarily demonically empowered?
>>
>>91749365
I don't think we've her before or since, so who knows.
>>
>>91749365
>>91749408
There's a picture of her in the Justice League Action Run app, and she's lacking all the spikes. Basically, just a cartoonier version of her B:TAS self.
>>
>>91749194
Everything is better than the rainbow hooker look.
And pigtails are a dumb hairstyle on anything that is past 10 years old.
>>
>>91751565
This. I get that it sells and attracts cosplaysluts, so it's good advertising, but the hooker look doesn't even play lip service to being an actual fucking harlequin.
>>
>>91749194
Well this was a temporary design for her magical powers. The regular suit will appear if we ever get more episodes. The only problem is Tara Strong voicing her.
>>
>>91752791
>Tara Strong
How many times have she voiced Harley now?
>>
>>91749194
I'm personally more annoyed with the fact that the colors are on the wrong sides than anything else

The Red should be on the Left Side and the Black goes on the Right
>>
File: harley flipped.png (94KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
harley flipped.png
94KB, 480x360px
>>91753408
Happy?
>>
>>91753738
That... actually does look somehow look slightly improved imo
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.